Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead (1995) - Andy Garcia - Very Rare !!! Please Share !!!

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 25, 2009 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pDVDRip

Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead (1995) - Andy Garcia - Very Rare !!! Please Share !!! (Size: 700.27 MB)
 Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead.86.52 KB
 Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead.avi700.06 MB
 Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead.srt125.25 KB

Description

Jimmy the Saint's business is videotaping the terminally-ill, so that they will be around to give 'Afterlife Advice' to their survivors. He hasn't been doing too well lately and has had to turn to loan-sharks to accomodate his failing business, as well as his expensive personal tastes. When an evil gangster-overlord buys up his note and demands a favor of Jimmy, in exchange for the interest that he can't afford, Jimmy capitulates. Jimmy is to scare someone for the gangster-overlord--really rough them up. Without giving too much away (spoiler), the scene goes down badly and Jimmy and his crew all end up with contracts on their heads for their trouble.

Starring:

Andy Garcia ... Jimmy 'The Saint' Tosnia

Christopher Lloyd ... Pieces

William Forsythe ... Franchise

Bill Nunn ... Easy Wind

Treat Williams ... Critical Bill

Jack Warden ... Joe Heff

Steve Buscemi ... Mister Shhh

Fairuza Balk ... Lucinda

Gabrielle Anwar ... Dagney

Christopher Walken ... The Man with the Plan

Michael Nicolosi ... Bernard

Bill Cobbs ... Malt

Marshall Bell ... Lt. Atwater

Glenn Plummer ... Baby Sinister

Don Stark ... Gus

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
700.27 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead (1995) - Andy Garcia - Very Rare !!! Please Share !!!

Trailer

All Comments

I don't know why people are saying this is a superb print. It looks like a well worn vhs tape. The other matroska copy is better. But I didn't download it for this because people were commenting how crappy that one vs how superb this is. So after I got this, I downloaded the matroska & it's better quality. 6/10 quality for this, 8/10 for the matroska.
thanks for the share
thanks uploader
Great film, thankyou.
Audio is 8
2011-01-21 21:48
Very good quality. The movie is very good. A great mobster style movie with perfect acting.
Superb print, thanks uploader!