This War of Mine (2.2.0.6) (GOG)

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on October 18, 2015 by mercs213in Games
Torrent verified.

This War of Mine (2.2.0.6) (GOG) (Size: 1.29 GB)
 setup_this_war_of_mine_2.1.0.5.exe833.77 MB
 patch_this_war_of_mine_2.2.0.6.exe46.63 MB
 Readme.txt2.11 KB
 twom_ost_mp3.zip41 MB
 twom_ost_wav.zip279.07 MB
 twom_soundtrack_flac.zip117.44 MB
 this_war_of_mine_wallpapers.zip2.25 MB

Description

Install instructions:- Run "setup_this_war_of_mine_2.1.0.5.exe"- Run "patch_this_war_of_mine_2.2.0.6.exe"- PlayPLEASE REMEMBER TO SEED, MANY OTHERS WANT THIS! :)If you like this game, support the developers and BUY IT!Change log:Patch 1.4 (15 October 2015)Here we are with big news - This War of Mine - New Beginning or Update 1.4 if you prefer numbers.The New Beginning Update (also known as 1.4) introduces few extensions to the Scenario Editor. This includes new, more diverse characters to multiply possibilities in creating your stories. We’ve also integrated GOG Galaxy so expect new achievements heading your way!Additionally, new language versions are now supported: Turkish, Korean and Japanese.Please keep in mind the game has more than 60k words now, so there may be some untranslated words or some things may be missing and still require polishing - so please give us feedback and we'll take care of that.Additionally, fixes and improvements include:fixed glibc compatibility issues on Linux or simply - made to work flawlessly on Ubuntu 15fixed a bug with small amount of trade items in Franko's inventoryfixed a bug with canceling crafting of many items after forwarding to night timefixed a bug with fifth civilian in the shelterprice of coffee is now correlated with radio announcementsfixed a bug with clipped FOV on big locationsfixed "search body" animationfixed a bug with wrong comments about fight in shelterfixed exploit with dropping Saw Blade before finishing cutting through doorsfixed a wrong diary entries for some civiliansminor graphical fixes on locationsminor fixes in dialogues and textsminor fixes in people behaviorMinor language fixes in the interfaceFix to custom portrait (no more random bug with black portraits of civilians in the scenario editor) and textures fixes

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.29 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1
This War of Mine (2.2.0.6) (GOG)

Trailer

All Comments

thanxx
Thanks mate
Thanks A LOT my friend!! You are really awesome!!
Thanks!!
thanks a lot