This War of Mine [RePack] By Deefra6

seeders: 341
leechers: 31
Added on November 15, 2014 by -xRaZoRx-in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

This War of Mine [RePack] By Deefra6 (Size: 772.81 MB)
 This War of Mine.iso772.81 MB

Description

INFORMATION:
Year: 2014

Developer: 11 bit studios
Publisher: 11 bit studios
Publication Type: Repack
Game Version: 1.0
Language: Russian, English, French, German, Polish, Italian, Brazilian - Portuguese (language in game menu)
Language: English
Medicine: Not required

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
✔ Operating system: XP SP3 (32 bit) / Vista
✔ Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon (TM) X2 2.8 Ghz
✔ Memory: 2 GB
✔ Video card: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MB
✔ Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0c
✔ Free space on hard disk: 1 GB

DESCRIPTION:
In «This War of Mine» You are not playing a soldier of elite troops, and for a group of civilians trying to survive in the besieged city, experiencing shortages of food, medicines and constant danger from snipers and looters. The game gives you the opportunity to experience the war from a completely new perspective. Gameplay «This War of Mine» depends on the change of days and nights. Snipers do not allow you to leave the shelter during the day, so you have to do other things - to rebuild their shelter, trade, take care of the survivors. At night, choosing one of the unique locations, you can send someone in search of provisions, which will help you stay alive. Make decisions based on their moral principles. Try to save all his people, or sacrifice anyone to improve the chances of the rest. During the war, there are no good or bad decisions, there's only task - to survive. The sooner you realize this, the better.

Features:
- Created based on real events
- Control the actions of survivors and rebuild shelter
- Master of weapons, alcohol, bed, stove - all that will help you survive
- Make decisions - often unpleasant and emotionally complex
- Randomized world and the characters in each game
- The graphics in the style of charcoal drawings that beautifully reflects the climate of the game

Features:
Type of publication
: License
Audio 100%
Video quality is 100%
exclusive installer
installation of additional Soft
All the way registry maintained
Start the game through the shortcut on the desktop or the Start menu
game Version
: 1.0
Installation requires 512 MB of RAM
Approximate install time 1-3 minutes (a, s)
Miscellaneous:
Game archives are not touched
* Repack from Deefra6

!!Please Read!! (FAQ Guide)FAQ on installing / running repackI can not start the game / nothing happens / run steam / complains about the lack of steam_api.dll, uplay_r1_loader.dll, etc. Disable antivirus, reinstall the game and add a folder with a game of exceptions antivirus. Even if you do not have an antivirus, it could easily have done Defender Windows. Error: no  file not found msvc ***. Dll. Install Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable. Oh my God, in repake VIRUS !!!! How can I be !? No viruses in the repack of mechanics, no! This is a common reaction of anti-virus on some pills. Simply unplug the antivirus during installation and add the game folder to the exceptions. Running the program is impossible, since the computer does notd3dx*_**.dll/D3DCompiler_**.dll/X3DAudio*_*.dll/xactengine*_*.dll/XAPOFX*_*.dll/XAudio*_*.dll/xinput*_*.dll. Install DirectX. ISDone.dll  Unarc.dll returned error code: - **. 1. Pereheshirovat torrent and disable the distribution at the time of installation, disable antivirus, install Installer compatibility with Win XP SP 3 and Run as administrator. 2. Do not turn off the installer, leaving his main (active) window and run other applications during installation. In the security settings to put the installer full access for all usersWhen you start the game I get an error "To play need a compatible video card with DirectX 11" or equivalent in English. Make sure that your card supports DirectX11 (irrelevant to DirectX version you have installed on your system, you need to learn about it from the characteristics of the video card). If the card still supports DirectX11, then install DirectX and the latest drivers for the video card. My card supports DirectX11, I installed the latest drivers and DirectX, but when you start still pops up an error "To play need a compatible video card with DirectX 11". Typically, this problem occurs on laptops, when the system tries to start the game on the integrated map, instead of discrete.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
772.81 MB
seeders:341
leechers:31
This War of Mine [RePack] By Deefra6

Trailer

All Comments

Sorry....my mistake...it is in ENG

The Installer isn't!
Its in russian...... how to change it in english???
Thanks for the torrent! I liked what you did!
1.came here cuz i saw word "RePack"
2.Then i saw its size.
3.Now,i am gone.
So REPACKING is only making something smaller? even tho the word implies to "pack" it different which this torrent does.

People are just so used to RG mech and so coming later and compressing the shit out of everything. And then everyone expects a repack to be 40% smaller or it is HOAX!
sorry, but what part of this, is repack ?

reloaded is 749mb and this one is 772mb ?

a repack should be at least a little smaller. right?
exclusive installer
installation of additional Soft
yeah, for those, its ok.

anyway tnx.
This game is so goddamn awesome, i will actually buy it.

Not many games worth a damn these days, but this is one of them, get it and enjoy.
Thank for the upload, the game work fine. If the game doesn't work when first launch, go to the game directory and use the other application file. Sorry for my bad english