This War of Mine: The Little Ones (GOG)

seeders: 22
leechers: 47
Added on June 23, 2016 by mercs213in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

This War of Mine: The Little Ones (GOG) (Size: 1.46 GB)
 Readme.txt2.91 KB
 setup_this_war_of_mine_2.3.0.7.exe1.01 GB
 setup_this_war_of_mine_the_little_ones_2.3.0.7.exe10.92 MB
 this_war_of_mine_wallpapers.zip2.25 MB
 twom_little_ones_wallpaper.zip5.68 MB
 twom_ost_mp3.zip41 MB
 twom_ost_wav.zip279.07 MB
 twom_soundtrack_flac.zip117.44 MB

Description

Install instructions:- Run "setup_this_war_of_mine_2.3.0.7.exe"- Run "setup_this_war_of_mine_the_little_ones_2.3.0.7.exe"- PlayPLEASE REMEMBER TO SEED, MANY OTHERS WANT THIS! :)If you like this game, support the developers and BUY IT!Title: THIS WAR OF MINE: THE LITTLE ONESGenre: Action - Adventure - SurvivalWorks on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10), Mac OS X (10.7.0+) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)Languages: Text only: Português do Brasil, 中文, Deutsch, English, español, français, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, polski, русский, TürkçeFeatures: single-player - achievementsReleased: June 1, 2016Size: 11 MBCompany: 11 bit studios / 11 bit studiosStore page: https://www.gog.com/game/this_war_of_mine_the_little_onesAbout:This War of Mine: The Little Ones explores the hardships of wartime survival as seen from an entirely new perspective; that of a child.Based on This War of Mine, The Little Ones puts you in charge of a group of adults and children stuck in the middle of hell, trying to survive in a besieged city; struggling with lack of food, medicine and constant danger. The question is: how far will you go to make it through another day?This War of Mine: The Little Ones focuses not only on the reality of enduring war, but also the fact that even in times of conflict, kids are still kids - they laugh, cry, play with toys and see the world differently. In addition to thinking about survival, you'll have to bring back the kid in yourself to understand how to protect the little ones. Their faith, and their futures, are in your hands.The pace of This War of Mine is imposed by the day and night cycle. During the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to focus on maintaining your hideout: crafting, trading and taking care of young and adult civilians. At night, take one of your people on a mission to scavenge through a city for items that will help you stay alive.Inspired by real-life eventsControl your survivors and manage your shelterTake care of innocent children - create toys for them and make them smileCraft weapons, alcohol, beds or stoves – anything that helps you surviveMake decisions - an often unforgiving and emotionally difficult experienceRandomized world and characters every time you start a new gameCharcoal-stylized aesthetics to complement the game's themeMinimum system requirements - Windows: Vista / 7 / 8 / 10Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 GhzMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512MBDirectX: Version 9.0cSound Card: DirectX compatibleMouse, Keyboard

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.46 GB
seeders:22
leechers:47
This War of Mine: The Little Ones (GOG)

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks!
Been thinking of asking this a while now... why have you started to have some, but not all, newer torrents, contents whitin a separate directory ? A little unnecessary no ?

Does it not break the mega torrents rehashing ?

Still... you are a hero to us all... Thank you.
For collectors like myself. It's the folder created by GOG when you download it.