This War of Mine The Little Ones-SKIDROW

seeders: 192
leechers: 132
Added on June 2, 2016 by ChrisDenin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: iPhone

This War of Mine The Little Ones-SKIDROW (Size: 1.45 GB)
 sr-twomtlo.iso1.45 GB
 skidrow.nfo11.78 KB

Description

S K I D R O W.the leading force.proudly presentshis War of Mine - The Little Ones(c) 11 bit studios................Release Date <-> Protection.................SteamAction.............Game Type <-> Disk(s)....................1 DVDRELEASE NOTESThis War of Mine: The Little Ones explores the hardships of wartimesurvival as seen from an entirely new perspective?that of a child. ThisDLC puts you in charge of a group of adults and children stuck in abesieged city, struggling with basic necessities. TWoM: The Little Onesfocuses not only on the reality of enduring war, but also on how evenin times of conflict, kids are still kids: they laugh, cry, play, andsee the world differently. In addition to thinking about survival,you'll have to summon your inner child to understand how to protect thelittle ones. Their youth, and their future, are in your hands.This War of Mine: The Little Ones:- Experience the biggest expansion to This War of Mine- Protect innocent children- Craft toys, play with kids, and be the caretaker they need- Meet new adult civilians in scenarios with children- Support the War Child charity simply by purchasing the DLCNOTE:This DLC is made standalone, updated and has all previous DLC included!INSTALL NOTES1. Unpack the release2. Mount or burn image3. Install4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder and into the maininstall folder and overwrite5. Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content assecure/trusted in your antivirus program6. Play the game7. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!GREETINGSTo all friends of the family and honorable rival groups!ascii art by thegodlike & terrific duomalodix + irokostitan artdivision

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.45 GB
seeders:192
leechers:132
This War of Mine The Little Ones-SKIDROW

Trailer

All Comments

the menu doesn't show up. I hear the audio cues that the menu options are there. I can guess my way into the game, but still no screen text while playing.

what do you suggest?
Nice one, love this series :)
Invalid torrent file?
Nope. Virus scanners have been doing that to games that have been cracked/modded/installed somewhere then copied.
Just exempt the folder of the game from being scanned else the virus scanner might also delete your saves. or the game itself.
Very good game :D
Thank's for seeding
intrusive DRM is also detected by virus scanners as being a generic Win32@trojan. most crack are in fact intrusive that's why almost all virus scanners will pic them up. they are only intrusive to there application however.

DRM secured games in modern gaming are written to memory blocks @random. what the crack does is it writes to these blocks before the real DRM can. in essence it spoofs these blocks. its real but its not real. much like Trojan acts.

so yes they are in fact trojans, that are desinged to invade the games DRM binary's and modify them on the fly. a real Trojan is much worse.