This War of Mine v1.1.0 Cracked-3DM [VIPER666]

seeders: 75
leechers: 24
Added on November 27, 2014 by Viper_666in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

This War of Mine v1.1.0 Cracked-3DM [VIPER666] (Size: 772.38 MB)
 2014年全部热门单机游戏及汉化下载.url135 bytes
 3DMGAME-This.War.of.Mine.v1.1.0.Cracked-3DM.7z772.37 MB
 ChangeLog.txt1.4 KB
 www.3dmgame.com.url122 bytes
 .txt3.34 KB

Description

--===VIPER666===--

Crack provided by 3DM.

In This War Of Mine you do not play as an elite soldier, rather a group of civilians trying to survive in a besieged city; struggling with lack of food, medicine and constant danger from snipers and hostile scavengers. The game provides an experience of war seen from an entirely new angle.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/282070

============================================== ========= THIS WAR OF MINE - Changelog ========= ============================================== ============================================== Version 1.1.0 (26 November 2014) ============================================== Features and tweaks: - A new radio station, featuring the music by Cool Kids of Death. - Unlocked two additional dweller setups on higher playthroughs. - Graphical improvements on various locations. - Minor changes in French, German and English localizations. - Minor animation improvements. Fixes and balancing: - Fixed "Input Not Supported" bug on Windows. - Changed fullscreen mode handling on Windows. - Improved game stability based on crashdumps sent by players. - "Aggro bug" fix. NPCs should no longer attack or flee without reason. - Fixed broken trade. NPCs should no longer trade their entire stock for one item (Marketplace, Garage). - Price changes now have an impact also on selling items to NPCs. - Fixed an exploit that allowed players to prevent items from getting stolen during night attacks. - Fixed a bug with getting stuck with only one initial dweller group. - Fixed a bug with incorrect shelter description when Reinforced Door was built. - Fixed a bug with visible gendertag in shelter description. - All achievements can now be unlocked. 

1. Extract (Recommended for extraction are 7zip/FreeArc/Winrar5)
2. Play

--===VIPER666===--

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
772.38 MB
seeders:75
leechers:24
This War of Mine v1.1.0 Cracked-3DM [VIPER666]

Trailer