threads (nuclearwarmovie conflict discharge crass) avi

seeders: 30
leechers: 3
Added on April 16, 2005 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

threads (nuclearwarmovie conflict discharge crass) avi (Size: 696.14 MB)
 threads (nuclearwarmovie conflict discharge crass).avi696.14 MB

Description

I have never been so moved, shocked, upset, disturbed... and may I add 1,000 other adjectives ?? WHEW! I first saw this on a video tape from our Public Library in late 1986.. I was SO upset that I couldn't bring myself to watch it again until the threat of nuclear war had, for the most part, evaporated, in 1996 !! Done in documentary style, this horror of a nuclear strike by the former (whew) Soviet Union on England so terrified me that I almost became physically ill. Forget your slasher horror flicks and Freddie Kruegers, this one is REAL horror. I doubt if you will be able to rent it.. try your local library, and repeat after me: It's only a movie...It's only a movie... It's.... How close did it come to being reality?? We will never know! The scene when the "Big One" explodes right outside the house of a family that we had been following.. and needed to follow no more.. was one of the most moving scenes, horrifing too, that I have EVER seen in the movies or on TV. All our politicians , nay ALL politicians (and World Leaders), should be required to watch the destruction from a nuclear blast on ordinary citizens.. Watch them melt, vaporize, burn, blister, vomit... get the picture?

(comment at imdb.com)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
696.14 MB
seeders:30
leechers:3
threads (nuclearwarmovie conflict discharge crass) avi

All Comments

Looking forward to watching. There's a little spoiler in the description, so if you're like me and prefer to know as little as possible about a movie before viewing, skip it.
Terrifying and well made, must watch. Thanks uploader and seeders.
great quality, was unaware of this film until now...
2013-09-14 22:49
excellent movie - very real and terrifying. ty for the DL
Nice thanks
Thank you