Thriller 203 Kiss Me And Die-Jarnkaminen

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on March 2, 2009 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Thriller 203 Kiss Me And Die-Jarnkaminen (Size: 675.9 MB)
 S02E03 - Kiss Me and Die.avi675.9 MB

Description

First Aired: 9 February 1974

Robert Stone arrives in England on a search for his brother Jim, who has vanished without trace following a fancy dress party at the mansion of Jonathon Lanceford, the overprotective guardian of the beautiful young Dominie. Stone feigns his way into the house in order to question the girl, but once inside finds a strange atmosphere accentuated by the owner's obsession with Edgar Allen Poe. Dominie seems oddly evasive about Jim Stone, and insists that he left her. Lanceford for his part appears friendly and accommodating, but is obviously hiding something. When Dominie confesses to Robert that she is falling in love she begs him to leave the village, but the American refuses to depart until he has determined the truth. Then, unexpectedly, he receives an invitation to attend a fancy dress party up at the house...

WRITTEN BY: Terence Feely based on a story by Brian Clemens

DIRECTED BY: John Sichel

PRODUCED BY: John Sichel

MAIN CAST: George Chakiris (Robert Stone), Jenny Agutter (Dominie Lanceford), Anton Diffring (Jonathan Lanceford), Russell Hunter (Old Fred), John Sharpe (Jack Woodbridge), Stephen Greif (Ben Kroom), Peggy Sinclair (Miss Faversham), John Atkinson (Ben Hawkes), Barry James (Tom Whidden), Raymond Mason (Bill Gurney), Sue Robinson (Jenny), Peter Casillas (Jim Stone)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
675.9 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Thriller 203 Kiss Me And Die-Jarnkaminen