Thrive- What on Earth will it take.mp4

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on November 19, 2011 by rmndggin Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

Thrive- What on Earth will it take.mp4 (Size: 369.59 MB)
 Thrive- What on Earth will it take.mp4369.59 MB

Description

SYNOPSIS

THRIVE is an unconventional documentary that lifts the veil on what's REALLY going on in our world by following the money upstream -- uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives. Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future.

INTERVIEWS in THRIVE

Duane Elgin, Nassim Haramein, Steven Greer, Jack Kasher, Daniel Sheehan, Adam Trombly, Brian O'Leary, Vandana Shiva, John Gatto, John Robbins, Deepak Chopra, David Icke, Catherine Austin Fitts, G. Edward Griffin, Bill Still, John Perkins, Paul Hawken, Aqeela Sherrills, Evon Peter, Angel Kyodo Williams, Elisabet Sahtouris, Amy Goodman, and Barbara Marx Hubbard.

http://thrivemovement.com/ show your support and help humanity rise. Please purchase the DVD and show to all your friends that do not have access to the net.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
369.59 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Thrive- What on Earth will it take.mp4

All Comments

Im not sure if this is the right way to go however more humane What is this Alien agenda u speak of?
Sorry Im just getting back to you....and thank you for your insight..I do try to read things with a critical mind now however I can only go on what I know, read or learned. I know most things I've read or learned may not be the case..Yet I push on to seek the truth, the truth of us,our humanity and begining....I will look into this Natural law you speak of..only because I was taught Gods law which now I question thank you for your response and if you have any insight to my search feel free to drop me a line...until next time peace and much respect