Thunder of the Gods By Anthony Riches EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 5, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Thunder of the Gods By Anthony Riches EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat (Size: 2.24 MB)
 Thunder of the Gods - Anthony Riches.azw3821.93 KB
 Thunder of the Gods - Anthony Riches.mobi805.71 KB
 Thunder of the Gods - Anthony Riches.epub586.7 KB
 Cover.jpg76.54 KB
 metadata.opf2.32 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt342 bytes

Description

Thunder of the Gods (Empire #8) By Anthony Riches EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Historical Fiction
ISBN:9781444731965

About:

The eighth book in the Empire sequence takes Centurion Marcus Aquila and his Tungrian legion on a dangerous mission to the heart of the Parthian empireWith Rome no longer safe Marcus and the Tungrians are ordered east, to the desolate border lands where Rome and Parthia have vied for supremacy for centuries. Ordered to relieve the siege of an isolated fortress, their task is doomed to bloody failure unless they can turn the disaffected Third Legion into a fighting force capable of resisting the terrifying Parthian cataphracts. And Marcus must travel to the enemy capital Ctesiphon on a desperate mission, the only man who can persuade the King of Kings to halt a war that threatens the humiliation of the empire and the slaughter of his friends.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.24 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Thunder of the Gods By Anthony Riches EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 ~KnightinKat