Tides Of Men - Young and Courageous (2014) [Gorgatz]

seeders: 5
leechers: 2
Added on February 1, 2014 by Gorgatzin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Tides Of Men - Young and Courageous (2014) [Gorgatz] (Size: 125.06 MB)
 06 -Tides of Man - Eyes Like Strange Sins.mp317.96 MB
 11 - Tides of Man - Measure Your Breath.mp317.41 MB
 04 -Tides of Man - Young and Courageous.mp312.94 MB
 09 -Tides of Man - Keep Me Safe.mp311.91 MB
 08 - Tides of Man - Hold Still.mp311.84 MB
 03 -Tides of Man - Drift.mp311.65 MB
 10 -Tides of Man - Parallels.mp311.23 MB
 07 -Tides of Man - We Were Only Dreaming.mp311.03 MB
 01 -Tides of Man - Desolate. Magnificent..mp37.58 MB
 02 -Tides of Man - Mountain House.mp36.61 MB
 05 -Tides of Man - All the Years.mp34.85 MB
 Cover.jpg50.58 KB

Description

Tides Of Men - Young and Courageous (2014) [Gorgatz]

- I N F O -

Tides of Man is an American progressive rock band formed in Tampa, Florida in 2008. They signed to Rise Records March 4, 2009 and have released two full length albums thus far, Empire Theory in 2009 (recorded prior to signing with Rise), and Dreamhouse in 2010.

On December 20, 2010 the band announced through Myspace that Tilian had left the band to focus on a new musical project (reportedly to become the lead singer of Saosin). The band also stated that they were going to audition new singers and continue on as a band. The departure of Tilian forced them to drop off the No Rain, No Rainbow tour with Greeley Estates and the Downtown Battle Mountain II tour with Dance Gavin Dance that took place early 2011. Since Tilian's departure, they have been writing instrumental tracks while looking for a new vocalist. An instrumental LP is tentatively planned to be released sometime in 2013. It was also announced that Spencer Bradham has joined as keyboardist.

Tilian recorded vocals for a couple of Saosin demos, and it is rumoured that he is going to sing on their next album, but there has been no update from either Tilian or the band since the demos were released. He also briefly worked on a new side project called Archives, but dropped the idea soon after according to a July 3 Twitter status. He is also currently working on a solo album that will be released through Vital Records.

Drummer Matt Mingus confirmed on his Facebook that Tilian Pearson will be Jonny Craigs´s replacement in Dance Gavin Dance. The band will embark with their new lineup on the "Rock Yourself To Sleep Tour" in November. Their latest record Young And Courageous is set to be release on February 4, 2014. It will be the bands first instrumental album.

- T R A C K L I S T -

1.Desolate. Magnificent.
2.Mountain House
3.Drift
4.Young and Courageous
5.All The Years
6.Eyes Like Strange Sins
7.We Were Only Dreaming
8.Hold Still
9.Keep Me Safe
10.Parallels
11. Measure Your Breath