Tidy Up - 3.0.10 [Intel/K]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on December 11, 2013 by BS0Din Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

Tidy Up - 3.0.10 [Intel/K] (Size: 51.6 MB)
 Tidy Up 3.0.10.dmg51.6 MB
 Code Tidy Up.rtf386 bytes

Description

Name: Tidy Up
Version: - 3.0.10

Mac Platform: Intel
Includes: K

OS version: 10.6.6 or higher

Link for more information: http://www.hyperbolicsoftware.com/TidyUp.html

With Tidy Up you can search for duplicate files and packages; by the owner application, content, type, creator, extension, time modified, time created, name, label, visibility and date/age.

You can also search by the tag, duration and bit installments of MP3 and AAC sound files and EXIF metadata* , search the contents of the iPhoto, Aperture, iTunes, iPod databases and Mail mailboxes, and synchronize deletions with iPhoto, Mail and iTunes.

And more....

Whats new:

Includes bug fixes that sometimes crashed the application
Other minor bug fixes and enhancements

Thanks to Special K:

Please note the crack in the code text file refers to Tidy Up 3.0.6.

I have installed and it's reading registered to Team SpecialK and version 3.0.10

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
51.6 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Tidy Up - 3.0.10 [Intel/K]

All Comments

Works fine, thanks for uploading. Interested to see how this stacks up to the competition -- primarily, Gemini.
I remember using this one a couple times a few years ago, and didn't like it much. Back then, I didn't find it efficient -- its probably evolved since. But I'm still a Gemini kind of person :)
Well that makes 2 of us. I can't comment on how it functioned back then, but I tried 'Tidy Up' just once before ultimately trashing it -- it's got nothing on Gemini. (Gemini FTMFW !)