Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 12 v1.1.40 [Apk+Data][Online+Offline][Compressed][Andriod][MafiaSSS][AGTRG]

seeders: 26
leechers: 10
Added on October 21, 2013 by MafiaSSSin Games > Android
Torrent verified.

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 12 v1.1.40 [Apk+Data][Online+Offline][Compressed][Andriod][MafiaSSS][AGTRG] (Size: 534.36 MB)
 com.ea.twpgatour12_NA.rar529.26 MB
 Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 12 v1.1.40[Offline].apk2.55 MB
 Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 12 v1.1.40[Online].apk2.54 MB
 Uploader.txt736 bytes
 AGTRG On Facebook.txt397 bytes
 Extratorrent Problem.txt370 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt349 bytes
 How to Install.txt199 bytes

Description

Sorry for posting in wrong category so that everyone can see the torrent.Once if it is seeded I will change the category!

EXPERIENCE THE PGA TOUR LIKE A PRO…

Choose your course and golfer, and play against other scores in PGA TOUR mode
Take on the Tiger Challenge, consisting of over 20 mini-games designed to test your skills -- earn money that can be used to participate in PGA TOUR events.
Play through PGA TOUR courses, including Pebble Beach, St. Andrews, TPC Sawgrass, Hazeltine, Doral, TPC Boston, and Greenbrier
Play as or alongside 8 pros, including Tiger Woods, Anthony Kim, Paula Creamer, Natalie Gulbis, Paul Casey, Jim Furyk, Zach Johnson, Camilo Villegas
Customize your male or female golfer with skin, shirt, pants, hat, shoes, belts, and gloves
Go head-to-head against a friend with local WiFi or Bluetooth Multiplayer
Play the all-new Predator fantasy course
Play in 4 Game Modes

Required Android O/S : 2.1+

My Smart Phone's Screenshot's

MafiaSSS |SAM |Taker | oziman | PsYcHaYoGi | juggs |Super Admin | Modrator And All The Staff's Of Extratorrent |

Greetz to:JokerIsHere,AndriodKing and other andriod uploaders.

Release Notes:- Our Release Group Provide The Best Quality Torrents From all over the world we
do not dump we hack the Apk and provide them to our Fans if you want to thank us Seed our torrents and
do comments on our uploads.

Instructions:

1.Unrar
2.Place the folder com.ea.twpgatour12_NA to SdcardAndriodData folder
3.Install The Apk
4.Run online [If it asks to download data then click no and proceed]
[/spoiler]

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
534.36 MB
seeders:26
leechers:10
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 12 v1.1.40 [Apk+Data][Online+Offline][Compressed][Andriod][MafiaSSS][AGTRG]

Trailer

All Comments

I had no problem unzipping it or copying it to my HTC EVO 4G LTE but it says not authorized for use on my phone. Is there a crack or something I'm missing?
Using NewNexus7: Unable to properly unzip using WinZipPro17. Tried Free RAR Extract Frog and it did unzip, but i was unable to transfer Data FILE to phone (tried another game and it transfered fine). Tried WinRAR 4.2 (avail on KAT) and received more detailed error message: File path over 260 characters in part because of file name "Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 12 v1.1.40 [Apk+Data][Online+Offline][Compressed][Andriod][MafiaSSS][AGTRG]" was part of the path
Resolution: Un-zip/RAR to Desktop to reduce file name path. Copied fine to phone.
I don't seem to have any data I have 0$, did data mean money mod? or no? jw