TimerResolution - by Lucas Hale (v1.2 and v2.0) -LoK-

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 2, 2014 by lord-of-katsin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

TimerResolution - by Lucas Hale (v1.2 and v2.0) -LoK- (Size: 64 KB)
 TimerResolution v2.exe32 KB
 TimerResolution v1x.exe32 KB

Description

Timer Resolution
http://www.lucashale.com/timer-resolution/

TimerResolution is an application to change the resolution of the default windows timer. The standard timer on Windows XP can vary between 10 and 25 milliseconds. Therefore if your code uses a timer or sleep value less than the timer resolution on your system you won’t be getting the results you expect.

The timer resolution will be globally changed while the application is running and will revert to the previous value when it is closed.

Version 1.2
OS Support: Windows-XP 32-bit
Price: Free

Version 2.0
OS Support:
Windows-XP 32-bit
Vista 32-bit
Vista 64-bit
Windows-7 32-bit
Windows-7 64-bit
Windows-8 32-bit
Windows-8 64-bit
Price: US $9.95

How To Use:
Completely Standalone.
1) Run Application
2) Click "Maximize"
3) Then just minimize the window.

This is an absolute must-have for gaming for everyone who likes to squeeze every drop of awesome from their system in order to improve quality and gaming performance. When you're ready to stop using TimerResolution, simply close the window and you're done!

ENJOY!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
64 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
TimerResolution - by Lucas Hale (v1.2 and v2.0) -LoK-

All Comments

Good Stuff! Working and Virus Free. Thanks for the Great Work, I went ahead and purchased it as it wasn't much money
You have it here first folks. Nowhere else on any other torrent site will you find these absolute gems. I've been using this for years and I'm sure you will now too. I added the v1.2 just for legacy sake, the one you want to use is obviously the v2.0 as it does exactly the same thing as v1.2 but functions across all modern Windows operating systems.

Super easy to use. Just open it, click "maximize", then minimize the window until you're ready to use. Just don't close the window as that will cease the application altogether, thus doing nothing.

If you're interested in supporting the developer (Lucas Hale), then please visit his website and throw the guy a bone.

http://www.lucashale.com/timer-resolution/