[Timothy Albee]Lightwave 3D 8 Character Animation(pdf){Zzzzz}

seeders: 25
leechers: 7
Added on October 26, 2014 by zombie_roxin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

[Timothy Albee]Lightwave 3D 8 Character Animation(pdf){Zzzzz} (Size: 21.72 MB)
 [Timothy Albee]Lightwave 3D 8 Character Animation(pdf){Zzzzz}.pdf21.72 MB

Description

LightWave 3D is one of the most popular 3D packages on the market today, offering the most complete set of tools, the best-looking and fastest out-of-the-box renderer, and one of the most powerful IK engines available. Professional director and animator Timothy Albee updates the best-selling LightWave 3D 7 Character Animation with discussions of advanced animation tools, facial animation, and IK Booster. In addition, he details how to use LightWave to build strong, dependable character setups; provides proven, hands-on tools for mastering the complex mechanics of animation; and covers the importance of storytelling and acting through animation. Explore the complete crafting of powerful and reliable character setups; master subtle acting techniques that imbue scenes with life, drama, and power, such as anticipation, gesture, overlapping action, and silhouette; discover how IK Booster adds more power, ease, and functionality to LightWave’s existing Inverse Kinematics system; use LightWave’s Dope Sheet, Dope Track, and Motion Mixer tools to improve your output in creating animation; find out how to use morph targets to sculpt your characters’ facial performances.

Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning (November 24, 2004)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1556220995
ISBN-13: 978-1556220999

About the Author
Timothy Albee has worked in the entertain-ment industry since 1990 as a writer, director, animator, concept artist, producer, and studio owner/executive. His credits include Walt Disney Feature Animation, Warner Brothers/ Infogrammes, Babylon 5, and numerous video game titles. He has written, produced, and directed three short films in addition to Kaze, Ghost Warrior and is the author of several books including LightWave 3D 7 Character Animation, Essential LightWave 3D 7.5, and CGI Filmmaking: The Creation of Ghost Warrior.

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

Buy this book. Trust me.
By steve mitchum on April 29, 2005

Finally, a comprehensive book on the art of character animation that goes beyond "push this button, now push that one".

With a background of traditional animation (like Brad "incredibles" Byrd and John "Pixar Honcho" Lassiter), Timothy Albee focuses on how to use the tools within Lightwave to create characters with personality. And it's the character's personality that makes an animation memorable. This is the best book on Character animtion using lightwave that I've seen, and a great resource for learning about the art of animation regardless of your tools of choice.

Great Book
By K. Holmes on February 18, 2006

This book is very good for learning animation, regardless of the software package you use. The one think I must say is that its hard to just jump to a chapter and start from where you want. From chapter 9 on is what interested me the most, the book didn't make it easy to just pick up from there and run. Well written, and great to practice from.

Its perfect, like new.
By bumshakalaka on September 24, 2012

It was in time, great conditions and packaged in good condition. Like a boss. Im here in Vigo (Galicia) happy with my book, I just want a cup of wine, and a appetizer and sit to practice this tricks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
21.72 MB
seeders:25
leechers:7
[Timothy Albee]Lightwave 3D 8 Character Animation(pdf){Zzzzz}