Timothy Hallinan_Simeon Grist Series #1-#6

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on February 11, 2015 by felix56in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Timothy Hallinan_Simeon Grist Series #1-#6 (Size: 5.41 MB)
 Four Last Things, The - Timothy Hallinan.epub343.7 KB
 Four Last Things, The - Timothy Hallinan.jpg29.51 KB
 Four Last Things, The - Timothy Hallinan.mobi507.98 KB
 Four Last Things, The - Timothy Hallinan.opf2.54 KB
 Everything but the Squeal - Timothy Hallinan.epub355.67 KB
 Everything but the Squeal - Timothy Hallinan.jpg22.45 KB
 Everything but the Squeal - Timothy Hallinan.mobi506.17 KB
 Everything but the Squeal - Timothy Hallinan.opf7.28 KB
 Skin Deep - Timothy Hallinan.epub386.99 KB
 Skin Deep - Timothy Hallinan.jpg81.21 KB
 Skin Deep - Timothy Hallinan.mobi529.11 KB
 Skin Deep - Timothy Hallinan.opf5.12 KB
 Incinerator - Timothy Hallinan.epub369.66 KB
 Incinerator - Timothy Hallinan.jpg77.64 KB
 Incinerator - Timothy Hallinan.mobi510.77 KB
 Incinerator - Timothy Hallinan.opf3.37 KB
 Man With No Time, The - Timothy Hallinan.epub383.97 KB
 Man With No Time, The - Timothy Hallinan.jpg76.55 KB
 Man With No Time, The - Timothy Hallinan.mobi532.11 KB
 Man With No Time, The - Timothy Hallinan.opf2.3 KB
 Bone Polisher, The - Timothy Hallinan.epub317.55 KB
 Bone Polisher, The - Timothy Hallinan.jpg36.53 KB
 Bone Polisher, The - Timothy Hallinan.mobi439 KB
 Bone Polisher, The - Timothy Hallinan.opf8.1 KB

Description

About this author

I'm a thriller and mystery novelist who divides his time between Los Angeles and Southeast Asia, primarily Thailand, where I've has lived off and on for more than twenty years. As of now, I've had sixteen books published by major imprints.

My newest, FOR THE DEAD (November 2014), is the sixth in a series of Bangkok thrillers about an American travel writer named Poke Rafferty and his small interracial family. It was chosen as BookPage's Book of the Month and has gotten some of the best reviews of my life.

And in July 2014, Soho Crime published HERBIE'S GAME, the fourth in a series of mysteries featuring a Los Angeles burglar named Junior Bender. The first, CRASHED, came out in November of 2012 and the second, LITTLE ELVISES, was released by Soho Crime in January of this year. The series has been bought for film.

My books have been nominated for the Edgar, the Shamus, the Macavity, and many other awards. They've been translated into six languages and have made Top Ten and Notable Books list in both North America and Asia.

imageimageimage

imageimageimage

Simeon Grist series

Series about an erudite LA private eye. NOTE: While "Skin Deep" was the third published novel, it was actually the first written and, according to the internal chronology of the series, takes place earlier than the other Simeon Grist books.

The Four Last Things (1989) (also: Kindle edition) ISBN 978-0-453-00650-7 LA private eye investigates a murder that leads to a new age religion
Everything But the Squeal (1990) (also: Kindle edition) LA private eye investigates teenage runaway and a seamy aspect of LA
Skin Deep (1991) (also: Kindle edition) ISBN 978-0-525-24978-8 LA private eye investigates television production industry players, murder and strip clubs in LA
Incinerator (1992) LA private eye investigates pyromaniac with murderous bent
The Bone Polisher (1993) LA private eye investigates serial killer focused on LA gay community
The Man with No Time (1994) (also: Kindle edition) LA private eye investigates Asian crime syndicates preying on immigrant Asians.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.41 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Timothy Hallinan_Simeon Grist Series #1-#6

All Comments

Thanks