TMZ on TV 2015 05 19 SDTV x264-[2Maverick]

seeders: 49
leechers: 7
Added on May 21, 2015 by 2Maverickin TV
Torrent verified.

TMZ on TV 2015 05 19 SDTV x264-[2Maverick] (Size: 225.83 MB)
 TMZ.on.TV.2015.05.19.SDTV.x264-[2Maverick].mp4225.83 MB
 Poll Question - Do you want this in High Definition.txt1.42 KB

Description

SOURCE:

This comes from a (SD) STANDARD DEFINITION source - non HD. These are provided in SD when no one has yet uploaded a HD version.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

COMMENTS:

Comments are appreciated. I do my best to respond to all comments.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

DETAILS:

Codec: H264 - MPEG-4 AVC
Resolution: 720x366
Frame rate: 29.97

Codec: MPEG AAC Audio
Channels: Stereo
Sample rate: 48000 Hz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
225.83 MB
seeders:49
leechers:7
TMZ on TV 2015 05 19 SDTV x264-[2Maverick]

All Comments

For me it is a matter of file size, so if HD can be done and still keep the 200 to 300 mb size, then I'm fine with it. Otherwise, please stick with the SD versions.

And thanks so much for the uploads, you cover the only gap I had remaining after cutting the cable. Keep up the good work and thanks again. :)
Yes, your points are valid about OTA broadcasts being in HD... however, I upload a lot of content that is not OTA, but is from subscription and premium channels. So, in order to up everything in HD (which is the point of the poll), I'd have to do more than just an OTA antenna.
Thank-you over and over again for all your excellent uploads of TMZ.
IMHO just do what you're doing. the resolution is perfect for my computer's 24" screen and looks great on my 75" TV. I pick it up within an hour of you posting it up and it downloads quickly. I'm watching it within a few minutes. For me there is no upside to improving the resolution and increasing the file size.

Thanks again for doing this. David
I always post a complimentary thank you. This one time I'd like to babble. teensy bit. I super appreciate every show you make possible for my viewing pleasure. I love not having cable. And I thoroughly enjoy the shit out of TMZ on tv. The banter. :) Thank You.
its tmz love the show but dont care if is in high def. that would just make the files bigger. everything is great how it is.thanks Mav
You're welcome, and thanks for the input.