To The Moon [Rus/Eng/Multi7] - PROPHET

seeders: 24
leechers: 1
Added on April 6, 2013 by AVM1986-NLin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

To The Moon [Rus/Eng/Multi7] - PROPHET (Size: 457.25 MB)
 steam_api.dll172.5 KB
 To The Moon.exe60 KB
 prophet.nfo12.54 KB
 steam_rld.ini764 bytes
 01 To the Moon - Main Theme.ogg15.41 MB
 27 To the Moon - Piano (Ending Vers.ogg15.37 MB
 23 Everything's Alright.ogg9.93 MB
 04 For River - Piano (Sarah & Tommy'.ogg7.94 MB
 21 Once Upon a Memory.ogg7.34 MB
 15 Moongazer.ogg7.13 MB
 16 Anya by the Stars.ogg6.88 MB
 25 Tomorrow.ogg6.61 MB
 10 Moonwisher.ogg6.6 MB
 31 Trailer Theme - Part 2 (Instrumen.ogg5.95 MB
 setup-1.bin295.78 MB
 setup.exe441.87 KB
 icon.ico14.73 KB
 prophet.nfo12.37 KB
 autorun.inf40 bytes

Description

Screens:

Release Date: November 1, 2011Release date in Russia: November 1, 2011Genre: Adventure / Top-down / RPG / IndieWebsite: freebirdgames.com / to_the_moon Developer: Freebird GamesPublisher: Freebird GamesPublisher in Russia: Freebird GamesRelease from: * PROPHET * Language: English / Russian / Multi7Subtitle Language: English / Russian / Multi7Localization: Freebird GamesTablet: (PROPHET)System Requirements:Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7Processor: Pentium ® 2800 MHz or equivalent Athlon ® XPRAM: 256 MbVideo: 3D-graphics adapter with 256 MB memory, c support for OpenGL 2.0Sound Card: Compatible with DirectX 9.0Hard disk space: 309 MbDescription:Dr. Rosalene and Dr. Watts have peculiar jobs: They give people another chance to live, all the way from the very beginning... but only in their patients' heads.Due to the severity of the operation, the new life becomes the last thing the patients remember before drawing their last breath. Thus, the operation is only done to people on their deathbeds, to fulfill what they wish they had done with their lives, but didn’t.This particular story follows their attempt to fulfill the dream of an elderly man, Johnny. With each step back in time, a new fragment of Johnny's past is revealed. As the two doctors piece together the puzzled events that spanned a life time, they seek to find out just why the frail old man chose his dying wish to be what it is.And Johnny's last wish is, of course... to go to the moon.Key Features:A unique story-driven experienceInnovative mix between adventure game elements and classic RPG aestheticsAcclaimed original soundtrack that closely ties to the storyAn espresso execution with zero filler and no time drains Installation notes:1. Install the game with Setup.exe2. Copy the contents of the folder PROPHET in the game folder3. Play the game

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
457.25 MB
seeders:24
leechers:1
To The Moon [Rus/Eng/Multi7] - PROPHET

All Comments

my uttorent is crashwhen i want to dwl somethink its show my torrent error.so pls help my
nice upload
Working fine
Great game, thanks. Working perfectly. Had to put steam_api.dll into exclusions in my Smart Security before downloading and cracking the game, but it was worth all the trouble.