Toby Keith - 1999 - How Do You Like Me Now?! [EAC FLAC]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 6, 2015 by miok2cupin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Toby Keith - 1999 - How Do You Like Me Now?! [EAC FLAC] (Size: 256.13 MB)
 Back.jpg225.56 KB
 CD.jpg77.29 KB
 Front.jpg387.3 KB
 inside.jpg91.05 KB
 01 How Do You Like Me Now.flac21.99 MB
 02 When Love Fades.flac18.76 MB
 03 Blue Bedroom.flac22.22 MB
 04 New Orleans.flac25.83 MB
 05 Country Comes to Town.flac25.35 MB
 06 Heart to Heart (Stelen's Song).flac20.94 MB
 07 She Only Gets That way With Me.flac14.34 MB
 08 Die with Your Boots On.flac19.79 MB
 09 You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This.flac22.75 MB
 10 Hold You, Kiss You, Love You.flac20.56 MB

Description

image Ripped from original CD with Exact Audio Copy. image
Art, cue sheet & Rip log included. All tracks are Properly tagged with art embedded in tag.

Wikipedia
Toby Keith Covel (born July 8, 1961), best known as Toby Keith, is an American country music singer-songwriter, record producer, and actor. Keith released his first four studio albums—1993's Toby Keith, 1994's Boomtown, 1996's Blue Moon and 1997's Dream Walkin', plus a Greatest Hits package for various divisions of Mercury Records before leaving Mercury in 1998. These albums all earned gold or higher certification, and produced several chart singles, including his debut "Should've Been a Cowboy", which topped the country charts and was the most played country song of the 1990s. The song has received three million spins since its release, according to Broadcast Music Incorporated.

Signed to DreamWorks Records Nashville in 1998, Keith released his breakthrough single "How Do You Like Me Now?!" that year. This song, the title track to his 1999 album of the same name, was the Number One country song of 2000, and one of several chart-toppers during his tenure on DreamWorks Nashville. His next three albums, Pull My Chain, Unleashed, and Shock'n Y'all, produced three more Number Ones each, and all of the albums were certified multi-platinum. A second Greatest Hits package followed in 2004, and after that, he released Honkytonk University.

When DreamWorks closed in 2005, Keith founded the label Show Dog Nashville, which merged with Universal South Records to become Show Dog-Universal Music in December 2009. He has released seven studio albums through Show Dog/Show Dog-Universal: 2006's White Trash with Money, 2007's Big Dog Daddy, 2008's That Don't Make Me a Bad Guy, 2009's American Ride, 2010's Bullets in the Gun, 2011's Clancy's Tavern, 2012's Hope on the Rocks, and 2013's Drinks After Work, as well as the compilation 35 Biggest Hits in 2008. Keith also made his acting debut in 2006, starring in the film Broken Bridges and co-starred with comedian Rodney Carrington in the 2008 film Beer for My Horses.

In 2014, Keith released “Drunk Americans”, the first single of his upcoming album, expected to be released in early 2015.

Overall, Keith has released seventeen studio albums, two Christmas albums, and four compilation albums. He has also charted sixty singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts, including twenty Number One hits and twenty-one additional Top Ten hits. His longest-lasting Number One hits are "Beer for My Horses" (a 2003 duet with Willie Nelson) and "As Good as I Once Was" (2005), at six weeks each. He has sold more than 40 million albums worldwide.

How Do You Like Me Now?!

Released November 2, 1999
Genre Country
Length 40:59
Label DreamWorks
Producers James Stroud & Toby Keith

How Do You Like Me Now?! is the fifth studio album from American country music artist Toby Keith. It was his first album for DreamWorks Records after parting ways with Mercury Records after Mercury Nashville rejected this album. After buying the master, Keith gave the album to DreamWorks. The lead-off single, "When Love Fades", peaked at #44 on the Hot Country Songs charts because it was pulled for the follow-up single (which was the title track) that spent five weeks at Number One on the same chart, in addition to reaching #31 on the Billboard Hot 100, becoming Keith's biggest hit at the time. Furthermore, "How Do You Like Me Now?!" was declared the Number One country song of 2000 according to Billboard. The third and fourth singles from this album, respectively, were "Country Comes to Town" (#4 on Hot Country Songs) and "You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This", which spent three non-contiguous weeks at Number One on the country chart as well. Overall, the album was certified platinum in the U.S. for sales of one million copies.

Tracklist:
1 How Do You Like Me Now?! 3:29
2 When Love Fades 3:07
3 Blue Bedroom 3:30
4 New Orleans 4:14
5 Country Comes to Town 3:40
6 Heart to Heart (Stelen's Song) 3:35
7 She Only Gets That Way With Me 2:31
8 Die With Your Boots On 3:08
9 You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This 3:43
10 Hold You, Kiss You, Love You 3:16
11 Do I Know You (Bottom of My Heart) 3:38