Toby Keith - 2015 - 35 MPH Town [mp3@320]

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on March 29, 2016 by miok2cupin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Toby Keith - 2015 - 35 MPH Town [mp3@320] (Size: 78.37 MB)
 01. Drunk Americans.mp37.75 MB
 02. Good Gets Here.mp35.46 MB
 03. 35 Mph Town.mp38.52 MB
 04. Rum Is The Reason.mp37.63 MB
 05. What She Left Behind.mp38.2 MB
 06. 10 Foot Pole.mp36.8 MB
 07. Haggard, Hank & Her.mp37.77 MB
 08. Sailboat For Sale (With Jimmy Buffett).mp37.29 MB
 09. Every Time I Drink I Fall In Love.mp38.51 MB
 10. Beautiful Stranger.mp39.91 MB

Description

All tracks are Properly tagged with art embedded in tag.

Toby Keith

2015 - 35 MPH Town [mp3@320]

Toby Keith

Toby Keith in 2014

Wikipedia:
Toby Keith Covel (born July 8, 1961), best known as Toby Keith, is an American country music singer, songwriter, record producer, entrepreneur and actor. Keith released his first four studio albums, 1993's Toby Keith, 1994's Boomtown, 1996's Blue Moon and 1997's Dream Walkin', plus a Greatest Hits package for various divisions of Mercury Records before leaving Mercury in 1998. These albums all earned gold or higher certification, and produced several chart singles, including his debut "Should've Been a Cowboy", which topped the country charts and was the most played country song of the 1990s. The song has received three million spins since its release, according to Broadcast Music Incorporated.

Overall, Keith has released eighteen studio albums, two Christmas albums, and four compilation albums. He has also charted sixty-one singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts, including twenty number one hits and twenty-one additional top 10 hits. His longest-lasting number one hits are "Beer for My Horses" (a 2003 duet with Willie Nelson) and "As Good as I Once Was" (2005), at six weeks each. He has sold more than 40 million albums worldwide.

35 MPH Town

Artist: Toby Keith
Title: 35 MPH Town
Release Date: October 09, 2015
Label: Show Dog-Universal Music
Producers: Bobby Pinson, Toby Keith
Genre: Country
ASIN: B0148RKPB4
Duration: 33:29 min

Toby Keith has always had a sly way with country music cliches. His 18th album opens with a loping sing-along that imagines an America divided by politics but united by beer (Drunk Americans). And though his troublemaking side still shines (Good Gets Here, Every Time I Drink I Fall In Love), it s the album's mellower, more bittersweet moments (the Jimmy Buffett duet Sailboat for Sale and the holy trinity of Haggard, Hank and Her) that show the full range of his wit. Produced by Toby Keith and Bobby Pinson, the collection features his songwriting on a majority of the cuts, and several in collaboration with Pinson, Scotty Emerick, and Rivers Rutherford. In addition, there are notable contributions from guitar player Kenny Greenberg (a member of Keith's pop-up band Incognito Banditos) and Mica Roberts, backing vocalist for his touring band.
Fans are getting a taste of the new music on the Toby Keith Good Times & Pick Up Lines Tour, presented by Ford F-Series. In June, Keith was inducted into New York's prestigious Songwriters Hall of Fame. He was also recently honored with the Distinguished Leadership Award from the prestigious Washington think tank Atlantic Council.

Wikipedia:
35 MPH Town (stylized as 35 mph Town) is the eighteenth studio album by American country music artist Toby Keith. It was released on October 9, 2015, by Show Dog-Universal Music.It debuted on the Billboard 200 at No. 14 and Top Country Albums at No. 2, with 19,000 copies sold in its first week. The album sold a further 6,700 copies in the US in the second week.

01. Drunk Americans 3:20
02. Good Gets Here 2:20
03. 35 MPH Town 3:40
04. Rum Is The Reason 3:17
05. What She Left Behind 3:32
06. 10 Foot Pole 2:55
07. Haggard, Hank & Her 3:20
08. Sailboat For Sale (With Jimmy Buffett) 3:08
09. Every Time I Drink I Fall In Love 3:40
10. Beautiful Stranger 4:17

Personnel:

Vocals:

Lead vocals – Toby Keith
Background vocals – Greg Barnhill, Scotty Emerick, Paige Logan, Mac McAnally, Richard Madenfort, Mica Roberts
Featured vocals – Jimmy Buffett on "Sailboat For Sale"

Instruments:

Accordion – John Deaderick, Jim Hoke
Acoustic guitar – Scotty Emerick, Kenny Greenberg, Mac McAnally, Richard Madenfort, Danny Rader, Rivers Rutherford, Bobby Terry, Ilya Toshinsky
Banjo – Danny Rader
Bass guitar – Kevin "Swine" Grantt, Rachel Loy, Jim Mayer, Michael Rhodes
Cello – Anthony LaMarchina, Emily Nelson
Drums – Chad Cromwell, Fred Eltringham, Roger Guth
Electric guitar – Kenny Greenberg, Rick Marty, Brent Mason, Adam Shoenfeld
Fiddle – Eamon McLoughlin
Hammond B-3 organ – Tim Lauer
Mandolin – Aubrey Haynie, Danny Rader, Ilya Toshinsky
Pedal steel guitar – Doyle Grisham, Russ Pahl
Percussion – Eric Darken, Kenny Greenberg, Mills Logan
Piano – John Deaderick, Charlie Judge, Tim Lauer, Richard Madenfort
Saxophone – Roman Dudok
Steel drums – Robert Greenidge
Synthesizer – Charlie Judge
Trombone – Carl Murr
Trumpet – Jay Jennings
Vibraphone – Eric Darken
Viola – Elizabeth Lamb, Jim Larson
Violin – Carolyn Bailey, David Davidson, Charles Dixon, Adrienne Harmon
Wurlitzer – Tim Lauer, Steve Nathan

Note:
This is not my rip.
My thanks to the original uploader (whoever that may be).

♪♬♫ ENJOY! ♪♬♫

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
78.37 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Toby Keith - 2015 - 35 MPH Town [mp3@320]

All Comments

Thanks for the upload!
thanks!!