Toby the secret mine [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR]

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on May 18, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Toby the secret mine [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR] (Size: 119.53 MB)
 toby-linux.tar.xz119.53 MB
 please read.txt751 bytes

Description

Note -
Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

Architecture: x86, amd64
Version: 1.0
License: Proprietary
Language: English

System requirements:

Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
RAM: 2 GB RAM
Video Card: Intel HD 4000 or better
Disk space: 800 MB

Description:

A beautiful adventure puzzle platformer, similar in atmosphere and entourage on Limbo and Nihilumbra. The player will control the little Toby, who went on the trail of the kidnappers of his friends. Another charming indie adventure game by the famous Lukas Navratil! Toby: The Secret Mine will give you amazing and unforgettable world. You will be able to immerse themselves in a mystical atmosphere thanks to the excellent storyline and superb music that will accompany you throughout the gameplay. The story begins with the terrible events in the same small village. Its inhabitants have stolen the evil monsters, and you miraculously survived. While there is still a chance to save the remaining survivors, but we must hurry. Time is less, and the road is so long and dangerous ..

How to install:

Unzip the file and run the executable file as per your architecture of OS.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
119.53 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Toby the secret mine [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR]