TOCA Race Driver 3-RELOADED

seeders: 28
leechers: 5
Added on March 31, 2014 by Thhaquein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

TOCA Race Driver 3-RELOADED (Size: 4.26 GB)
 ToCA Race Driver 3.iso4.26 GB
 rld-rd3.nfo4.79 KB

Description

More Exclusive:

http://www.celeritygames.com/

Developer : Codemasters
Publisher : Codemasters
Genre : Racing

Plot : Toca Race Driver 3 is the ultimate racing experience with more variety of autosport than any other game on the market. Featuring 6 thrilling autosport genres rendered in extraordinarily-realistic detail: GT, Touring Cars, Off Road, Open Wheel, Track and Classics, it's effectively 6 games in one!

Minimum requirements :

Processor: Pentium 4 or Athlon 1.4GHz Processor
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics:ATi Radeon 8000 or nVidia GeForce 4 class Video Card
Hard Disk: 7 GB of free disk space

Installation:

1. Mount with Daemon Tools or burn iso.
2. Install the game from setup!
3. Copy crack from "Reloaded" directory and paste in game directoty!
4. Play!

Screens:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.26 GB
seeders:28
leechers:5

Trailer

All Comments

WORK GREAT ON WIN-7 ULTIMATE 32-BIT.......THANKS UPLOADER
Thanks.
I love this game
WARNING WILL KILL YOUR PC / LAPTOP if you don't copy over crack and apply patch
Installed on Windows 8.1x64 Pro (fully updated) rebooted to finish install and my pc was corrupted and would not boot to desktop, had to reinstall windows and apps.
Tried again this time installing Windows 7x64 Ultimate, game installed fine and says reboot computer.
Rebooted and computer was corrupted yet again all my own fault cos i didn't copy over crack and apply the patch.
U gotta be joking..this has nhn to do with the crack...thecrack would only afect the game..to make i work...and if u dont open the game..it has no influence
Ur prblm is related to smjn else
Iu might wanna resort some exprrinced person..or an engineer or technician to help u out
he aint joking, I had the same problem, on win7 ultimate x64..and before you say it.I am experienced etc...I think its to do with it causing a driver to crash on some pc's..on mine just before you go to reboot windows throws up a warning very fast, you almost dont see it saying about drivers need to be digitally signed etc then it reboots and gets stuck on start up. had to do a repair. all was fine, so tried it again and same thing happened..so yes it is something to do with the game/crack affecting some machines.
Same happened to me, I thought it was something I done.
thanks for the feedback garymooreuk, been reading around the net so many people have had exactly the same thing happen as well.
I ended up making sure i copied the crack and applied the patch BEFORE rebooting, then everything was ok and game ran without killing my PC lol
this is probably one of the very best of Motor Racing