Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege-Black Box

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 10, 2015 by IamAWESOMEWBBin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege-Black Box (Size: 10.7 GB)
 BLACK BOX REPACK.url115 bytes
 black_box.nfo8.93 KB
 setup-1.bin6.96 GB
 setup-2.bin3.7 GB
 setup-3.bin40.97 MB
 setup.exe1.45 MB
 autorun.inf42 bytes
 dotNetFx45_Full_setup.exe982 KB
 icon.ico66.06 KB
 DXSETUP.exe285.34 KB
 vcredist_x86.exe6.2 MB

Description

Welcome everybody.

Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege-Black Box

1.Unrar.
2.Mount or Burn.
3.Run 'Setup.exe'.
4.Start the game from Desktop.
5.Support game developers like we do.

Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is the upcoming installment of the acclaimed first-person shooter franchise developed by the renowned Ubisoft Montreal studio.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction. Intense close quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the center of the experience. The gameplay sets a new bar for intense firefights and expert strategy in the rich legacy of past Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six games.

Password = www.blackboxrepack.com

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.7 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege-Black Box

All Comments

Mmmm I thought this game was multiplayer only?
Thanks...
I Was Waiting For This Release!
What is different between this and reloaded or codex?
read the info
If you can't answer the question then please don't reply. I have read the info for the game other wise I wouldn't be asking the community. My question was what is the difference if any from other repacks. Would prefer a reply from some one who has had this torrent downloaded and installed. I'm looking to see if there were any tweaks made to the game. I.e updates. Yes it is a variant of codex but usually with other uploades from other users you can find changes in the torrent. But most importantly I am curious if this is just a repack of Day 1.
I would also like to know and i did read the nfo btw.
I'm downloading now. I'll post my findings after I get it running
This was cracked by Codex It's repacked by BlackBox. It is not cracked by BlackBox. Miss leading info is never helpful.
repack smaller download size but longer install, reloaded and codex just compressed downloads so you don't take to long for a download
just another overly compressed repack or are the MP files actually removed?
Read the info!