Tom Rob Smith - 4 books (Child 44, The Secret Speech, Agent 6, The Farm) - ePub & Mobi [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 13
leechers: 0
Added on June 22, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Tom Rob Smith - 4 books (Child 44, The Secret Speech, Agent 6, The Farm) - ePub & Mobi [Dr.Soc] (Size: 6.02 MB)
 Tom Rob Smith - [Leo Demidov 01] - Child 44 (retail).epub1007.66 KB
 Tom Rob Smith - [Leo Demidov 02] - Child 44.mobi979.82 KB
 Tom Rob Smith - [Leo Demidov 02] - The Secret Speech (v5.0).epub672.4 KB
 Tom Rob Smith - [Leo Demidov 02] - The Secret Speech (v5.0).mobi811.4 KB
 Tom Rob Smith - [Leo Demidov 03] - Agent 6 (US) (retail).epub896.11 KB
 Tom Rob Smith - [Leo Demidov 03] - Agent 6.mobi639.66 KB
 Tom Rob Smith - The Farm (retail).epub446.54 KB
 Tom Rob Smith - The Farm.mobi709.56 KB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

imageimage
imageimage

Child 44 (The Child 44 Trilogy)

In a country ruled by fear, no one is innocent.

Stalin's Soviet Union is an official paradise, where citizens live free from crime and fear only one thing: the all-powerful state. Defending this system is idealistic security officer Leo Demidov, a war hero who believes in the iron fist of the law. But when a murderer starts to kill at will and Leo dares to investigate, the State's obedient servant finds himself demoted and exiled. Now, with only his wife at his side, Leo must fight to uncover shocking truths about a killer-and a country where "crime" doesn't exist.

Agent 6 (The Child 44 Trilogy)

Leo Demidov is no longer a member of Moscow's secret police. But when his wife, Raisa, and daughters Zoya and Elena are invited on a "Peace Tour" to New York City, he is immediately suspicious.

Forbidden to travel with his family and trapped on the other side of the world, Leo watches helplessly as events in New York unfold and those closest to his heart are pulled into a web of political conspiracy and betrayal-one that will end in tragedy.

In the horrible aftermath, Leo demands only one thing: to investigate the killer who destroyed his family. His request is summarily denied. Crippled by grief and haunted by the need to find out exactly what happened on that night in New York, Leo takes matters into his own hands. It is a quest that will span decades, and take Leo around the world--from Moscow, to the mountains of Soviet-controlled Afghanistan, to the backstreets of New York--in pursuit of the one man who knows the truth: Agent 6.

The Secret Speech (The Child 44 Trilogy)

Soviet Union, 1956. Stalin is dead, and a violent regime is beginning to fracture-leaving behind a society where the police are the criminals, and the criminals are innocent. A secret speech composed by Stalin's successor Khrushchev is distributed to the entire nation. Its message: Stalin was a tyrant. Its promise: The Soviet Union will change.
Facing his own personal turmoil, former state security officer Leo Demidov is also struggling to change. The two young girls he and his wife Raisa adopted have yet to forgive him for his part in the death of their parents. They are not alone. Now that the truth is out, Leo, Raisa, and their family are in grave danger from someone consumed by the dark legacy of Leo's past career. Someone transformed beyond recognition into the perfect model of vengeance.
From the streets of Moscow in the throes of political upheaval, to the Siberian gulags, and to the center of the Hungarian uprising in Budapest, THE SECRET SPEECH is a breathtaking, epic novel that confirms Tom Rob Smith as one of the most exciting new authors writing today.

The Farm

If you refuse to believe me, I will no longer consider you my son.

Daniel believed that his parents were enjoying a peaceful retirement on a remote farm in Sweden. But with a single phone call, everything changes.

Your mother...she's not well, his father tells him. She's been imagining things - terrible, terrible things. She's had a psychotic breakdown, and been committed to a mental hospital.

Before Daniel can board a plane to Sweden, his mother calls: Everything that man has told you is a lie. I'm not mad... I need the police... Meet me at Heathrow.

Caught between his parents, and unsure of who to believe or trust, Daniel becomes his mother's unwilling judge and jury as she tells him an urgent tale of secrets, of lies, of a crime and a conspiracy that implicates his own father.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.02 MB
seeders:13
leechers:0
Tom Rob Smith - 4 books (Child 44, The Secret Speech, Agent 6, The Farm) - ePub & Mobi [Dr.Soc]