Tomb Raider (2013) [RUS/ENG/Multi14] RePack by Rick Deckard

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on March 6, 2013 by AVM1986-NLin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Tomb Raider (2013) [RUS/ENG/Multi14] RePack by Rick Deckard (Size: 6.83 GB)
 dxwebsetup.exe292.84 KB
 TR_data2.bin2.77 GB
 TR_data1.bin2.58 GB
 TR_voice.bin925.29 MB
 TR_video.bin501.7 MB
 TR_DLC.bin69.32 MB
 TR_exe.bin5.25 MB
 Installer.exe1.11 MB

Description

Game is pre-cracked! no need to apply a crack.

Year: March 5, 2013Genre: Action / 3D / 3rd PersonDeveloper: Crystal DynamicsPublisher: Square EnixPlatform: PCLanguage: Russian / English / French / Italian / German / Spanish / Portuguese / Dutch / Polish / Czech / Arabic / Korean / ChineseAudio language: English / RussianMedicine: SKIDROW Requirements:System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz or better; Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or betterGraphics: ATI Radeon HD 3850 or better; NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTS or betterMemory: 2 GB;Hard Drive: 11 GB of free space;Description:Tomb Raider explores the intense and gritty origin story of Lara Croftand her ascent from a young woman to a hardened survivor. Armed onlywith raw instincts and the ability to push beyond the limits of humanendurance, Lara must fight to unravel the dark history of a forgottenisland to escape its relentless hold. Download the Turning Pointtrailer to see the beginning of Lara's epic adventure.Features:Smart / Resourceful Lara Lara must use her brawn and her brains toovercome an impossible situation. The player must guide Lara throughphysics puzzles, challenging environments, and a high-octane story toovercome a harrowing situation and make it off of the island alive.Combat - Tomb Raider is pushing the action genre forward with visceralthird-person combat and a deep weapon and gear upgrade system that Larawill have to strategically employ to overcome increasingly difficultenemies and environments, all with a unique Survival Action twist.Dynamic Traversal it wouldnt be Tomb Raider without certainsignature elements. In addition to platforming, Lara will have toexplore large areas to earn experience points that will upgrade herweapons and gear. One of the key elements of dynamic traversal is thegear gating gameplay loop: over the course of the game, Lara willcontinually improve her gear and will be able to reach previouslyinaccessible locations that will allow her to upgrade her gear andweapons even further.Features repack:Do not recodedbilingual installerInstallation time ~ 5 minutesAuthor repack: Rick DeckardInstallation notes:1. Run Installer.exe and install game2. Block the game in your firewall if needed3. Play the game4. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.83 GB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Tomb Raider (2013) [RUS/ENG/Multi14] RePack by Rick Deckard

Trailer

All Comments

Working and Awesome Graphics thanks
stuck at 84
me too
Excellent copy. Working, fast and easy set up
work's fine.thank's
works great ..
thank you uploader for this.. i can only dl 3.7 gigs at a time so this repack was the only one i could get.. i will install later and give comment..