Tony O'connor_Rainforest Magic

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on April 2, 2013 by morshed.marufin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Tony O'connor_Rainforest Magic (Size: 41.43 MB)
 05. Mountain Forests.mp38.13 MB
 06. Summer Rain.mp37.96 MB
 04. Living Galleries.mp36.91 MB
 02. Silent Spirit.mp35.24 MB
 03. A Place to Hide.mp34.99 MB
 07. One Spirit.mp34.68 MB
 01. memories.mp33.52 MB

Description

Rainforest Magic - Triple Platinum Award!

A distant waterfall, a gentle babbling stream, whip birds.......Rainforest Magic is an adventure into nature's wonderland. I spent a year travelling Australia, recording sounds in several of the most beautiful rainforests (Daintree, Lamington, Tasmania etc.)

On my return, I played the sounds in the studio and composed music over the top, to try and recreate that special stillness and magic of the forest. Panflutes, piano and gentle orchestral sounds provide the ideal timbres.

Next to Mariner, this album is undoubtedly one of my most popular recordings. Over 500,000 copies have now been sold, and to this day I still receive letters and emails from listeners saying this is their most favorite CD.

1. Memories

2. Silent Spirit

3. A Place to hide

4. Living Galleries

5. Mountain Forests

6. Summer Rain

7. One Spirit

Review

For those fans who enjoy Tony O'Connor's beautiful album Mariner, you are in for a special treat. Rainforest Magic simply has to be one of the most enchanting recordings this reviewer has ever heard. O'Connor's consummate ability to weave melodies into a delightful tapestry of emotions absolutely shines here. This is an album that you will play over and over and over.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
41.43 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Tony O'connor_Rainforest Magic