Tool - 72826 Aka Toolshed RARE Demo (1991 192k MP3) - Hard Prog Rock - Beavis-Cornholio

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on November 4, 2013 by Beavis-Cornholioin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Tool - 72826 Aka Toolshed RARE Demo (1991 192k MP3) - Hard Prog Rock - Beavis-Cornholio (Size: 31.43 MB)
 01 - cold and ugly.mp35.26 MB
 02 - Hush.mp33.69 MB
 03 - part of me.mp34.09 MB
 04 - crawl away.mp36.61 MB
 05 - sober.mp36.26 MB
 06 - jerk off.mp35.52 MB
 toolband.jpg10.19 KB

Description

72826 is a demo tape by American rock band Tool. It was released in 1991 in very limited quantities, probably between 100 and 200 exist. It is also referred to by the name Toolshed, or Tool.

There has been some speculations made about the name, some noting that '72826' spells 'Satan' on a telephone keypad.

72826 was recorded in Maynard James Keenan's rehearsal room, on a 4-track recorder. It features early versions of songs that reappeared in their later releases: "Cold and Ugly", "Hush", "Part of Me" and "Jerk-Off" on Opiate, and "Crawl Away" and "Sober" on Undertow.

Released: 1991
Genre: Rock
Style: Hard Rock, Prog Rock

Tracklist:
1. Cold and Ugly - 3:50
2. Hush - 2:41
3. Part of Me - 2:59
4. Crawl Away - 4:49
5. Sober - 4:33
6. Jerk-Off - 4:01

72826 features six tracks. Two of them, "Cold and Ugly" and "Jerk-Off", were never released as studio recordings outside this demo. Instead, they were re-recorded live at the Jello Loft on New Year's Eve 1991, the band's second public show. The live recordings were featured on the band's next EP, Opiate.

Maynard James Keenan – vocals
Adam Jones – guitar
Paul D'Amour – bass
Danny Carey – drums

PLEASE SEED HELP KEEP THIS "RARE" TORRENT ALIVE!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
31.43 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Tool - 72826 Aka Toolshed RARE Demo (1991 192k MP3) - Hard Prog Rock - Beavis-Cornholio

All Comments

I grabbed this rare jam days ago, i've enjoyed it many times since then but forgot to thank you for it, so Thanks a lot man,
About the Torrent ; it's a great record for a debuting album, they got much talent from the beginning to come up with such a fine 'synchronous album' , Nice audio quality, it'll be even great having Flac files but this is an enjoyable "CBR@192kbps" copy,
Thank again & i'll keep seeding it till it gets a 20 or 30 share ratio & that's a promise. (it's at 6.961 actually).

______Edt_(05th/03/2014):
i was taking a look at the peers list of some torrents on my T.client & i saw this torrent with 2 seeders & i was like: "is it the weed?!" .. i checked once again few hours later & still the same number (+|- 1 additional seed)... w*f is wrong with our KAT community ?! this is a KAT torrent (location) & it's a 30Mb file,... can't you people just Seed back to a mere 1 share ratio..?! feel already sorry for those who'll try to get this torrent maybe years later & they'll be like: "plz seed" .
here's an attachment x), cuz Everybody can claim seeding.
Your welcome :) Thanks everyone for helping seed! I have a shitty 10/1mb Internet connection so anything helps! Hope to get a seedbox soon. Peace out & enjoy
Just finished listening to this, torrent is of good quality throughout thanks