Tools for getting Borderlands for FREE.zip

seeders: 6
leechers: 4
Added on July 29, 2014 by broascadiliein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Tools for getting Borderlands for FREE.zip (Size: 10.69 MB)
 Tools for getting Borderlands for FREE.zip10.69 MB

Description

Tools Needed :

1. Steam
2. Alchool 120%
3. Disk Images

Intro :

1. Download steam , make a new account or use your own account dosent matter

2. Download Borderlands Garanting Tool , Located in Tools section in your Library

3. Download Alchool 120%, install it, reboot PC and configure it as in the image
img class="lazyjs bbcodeImage" src="/images/blank.gif" data-original="http://i.imgur.com/t4lSopo.png" />

4. Mount the images found in the bottom of the topic ( U may need to mount both of them, or only one )

5. Launch the Borderlands Granting Tool and click continue a message will pop out that will say your game is added to your account :wink: enjoy. (Steam may freeze for a few seconds, just wait a bit )

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.69 MB
seeders:6
leechers:4
Tools for getting Borderlands for FREE.zip

All Comments

Mounted it via daemon and alchol both when try opening disk give : impossible to get f: directory or file damaged. HELP
Did i say to open those images ? Just mount them.Read the instructions again.
What exactly do you do about DLC's? If anyone can help I'd appreciate it, I don't want to mess up my steam.
HAHAHA. As I have thought. XD The Borderlands Granting tool was the one Steam has created for the Borderlands 1 Users to have a digital copy of borderlands and use it on steam for multiplayer online purposes, but the fact that that tool does not authenticate whether the user have a legit copy or not is their mistake. XD The mounting of image of Borderlands is the one thing why steam thought you have a legit copy of the game and that's why you get a free copy of the game in steam. XD It's funny coz' it actually worked. XD thanks for the info man, I have added a new game on my original STEAM account. It's funny that RMJ doesn't get the point of the process of getting the game that's why he is scared of doing it. Nonetheless, it's really worth it. I really do hope they have more tricks to get all the DLC's tho. XD
I did this on my steam account. It works but it's Borderlands not part 2.

It has been added to my real steam account as a digital copy. I love you man! Thanks for this amazing way to get a free game.

I would love to get more games from you if you know anymore ways through steam. Thanks :)
well does work, welldone
better yet , Just download a torrent with all DLC's from a trusted uploader here, Like Joker returns! "SIMPLE"
Well it works man.Why not giving it a try...
First, I would not risk my Steam account!
Second, I see no point because you missing all the DLC's
And creating a fake account no longer works, as all your accounts are now Identified by your "IP" address
Note RMJ This is Borderlands (1)
U can always use a VPN service for that and your set.
U can always use a VPN service for that and your set.
Pff... ignorant noob...
Why it should be dangerous? It's not like Valve can check if you do have DVD in your DVD-ROM lol.
And it looks like all dlcs are unlocked without doing anything, all you need is the dlc files. :)
Is it really that safe? I have a number of games on steam and would be rather upset to lose them