Toon Boom Harmony Premium (12.1.1) Mac (OS X)

seeders: 11
leechers: 0
Added on September 18, 2015 by Rattyin Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

Toon Boom Harmony Premium (12.1.1) Mac (OS X) (Size: 319.07 MB)
 ClientActivation_libFNP.dylib [k].zip1.17 MB
 HAR12.1.1_PRM-mac-10534.dmg306.57 MB
 Play [k].zip3.48 MB
 ReadMe!!.md3.51 KB
 Stage [k].zip6.67 MB
 Stage_libFNP.dylib [k].zip1.17 MB
 responseXML.xml.zip2.9 KB

Description

Official Website
As Zeus said to Narcissus, "Watch yourself."
Harmony is the most creative and yet, efficient, software ever created for animation - that’s why it’s the industry standard. Animate with confidence, knowing that the tools you use in Harmony are the same ones used to create dozens of award-winning productions. Artist-friendly drawing and animation tools plus workflow accelerators deliver the goods every time and on time.

Features:
- Deformers
- 2D/3D Integration
- Openfx Support
- Light Shading
- Built-In Compositing
- Production Efficiency
- Particle System
- Export To Game Engine
- Cut-Out Animation
- Pipeline

Don't forget to leave a like, and comment. Seed as long as possible!

Screenshot

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
319.07 MB
seeders:11
leechers:0
Toon Boom Harmony Premium (12.1.1) Mac (OS X)

All Comments

Are you sure, you're copying'n'pasting correct code?
Don't know what could be causing this. It seems to be working for me, and many others...
Hey, so I've followed all steps perfectly, but when I try to open the activation screen reappears either though it said activated permanent
Thank you.
Sorry, only do OS X uploads. Create a request, or ask one of the WIN unloaders.
You can use use the search (Cmd+F). What editor are you using?
you find machine identifier value

Start the [LincenseWizard](file:///Applications/Toon Boom Harmony 12.1 Premium/Tools.localized/LicenseWizard.app) app from *Toon Boom Harmony 12.1 Premium > Tools*, and allow to "make changes". Click *"Activate Lincense" > "Alternative Activation" > "Email Activation" > "Single User"*. Enter the following Product Code; **0722-8446-E6FE-87AA-68B6**. Click *"Generate Activation Requrest" > "Save Activation Request" (Name and Location of the file doesn't matter) <--------- HERE

open file u'r saved, and look for machine identifier value and copy/paste it in the responseXML.xml
I've installed mac os only for this app,
and i follow all the steps correctly and when i run Client Activation show me permanent license.

but when i run the stage or play it hangs without starting the application ?!!!

anyone have any idea ?! please
That's definitely from your side. Restarting computer could help, look at Activity Monitor, it might shed some light, and you could also try to run it in Safe Mode.

Can't really help with your problem much, because I don't have access to your PC.
thanks dear,

i'll try, i hope it works
same issue here...