Toots Thielemans - Live At The Hague Jazz (2010)

seeders: 1
leechers: 8
Added on February 4, 2015 by fleckaumin Movies > Concerts
Torrent verified.

Toots Thielemans - Live At The Hague Jazz (2010) (Size: 614.81 MB)
 Toots Tielemans - Live At The Hague Jazz 2010.mkv614.72 MB
 Toots Tielemans - Live At The Hague Jazz 2010.mkv_snapshot.jpg93.24 KB
 Toots Tielemans - Live At The Hague Jazz 2010_info.txt1.57 KB
 Torrent_downloaded_from_Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

Venue:
World Forum Den Haag

Date:
June 11, 2010

Lineage:
DVB-C (1080i broadcast) - Humax 5050 (.ts) - Videoredo H.264 (cut commercials and convert to .mpg) - Ripbot (little crop, resize to 720p, deinterlace, and convert to .mkv) - MMG (include chapters)

Registration of the performance of Toots Thielemans at The Hague Jazz 2010. Toots was accompanied at The Hague Jazz by some of his favorite Dutch musicians. He plays along with Charles Boehlee (piano), Hein van de Geyn (bass) and Hans van Oosterhout (drums). The first international breakthrough of Jean "Toots" Thielemans dates from 1950, when he toured with Benny Goodman in Europe. He quickly earned the nickname "Toots", named after the musicians Toots Mondello and Toots Camarata. Not long after Toots left for the United States to play with the greatest heroes in the jazz world. Toots developed a new sound by playing unison guitar and whistling. In 1962 he composed "Bluesette", a piece that made him world famous. Toots is a lot to learn in film classics, Midnight Cowboy and The Getaway to Turkish Delight.

Setlist:
CHAPTER01NAME=I Loves You Porgy
CHAPTER02NAME=Summertime
CHAPTER03NAME=I Do It For Your Love
CHAPTER04NAME=Sno' Peas
CHAPTER05NAME=The Dolphin
CHAPTER06NAME=The Island
CHAPTER07NAME=One Note Samba
CHAPTER08NAME=Autumn Leaves
CHAPTER09NAME=Bluesette
CHAPTER10NAME=What A Wonderful World

Enjoy 43.18 minutes of Toots!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
614.81 MB
seeders:1
leechers:8
Toots Thielemans - Live At The Hague Jazz (2010)

All Comments

Thanks for all your work getting this broadcast ready for upload. Great quality for it's size. The show feels like a 1960's time capsule. Very cool.
Thanks