Top 100 Tips for Windows 8: Discover the Secrets of Windows 8 (Pdf,Epub,Mobi) -Mantesh

seeders: 31
leechers: 1
Added on April 2, 2013 by Manteshin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Top 100 Tips for Windows 8: Discover the Secrets of Windows 8 (Pdf,Epub,Mobi) -Mantesh (Size: 6.13 MB)
 Top 100 Tips for Windows 8 Discover the Secrets of Windows 8.pdf2.98 MB
 Top 100 Tips for Windows 8 Discover the Secrets of Windows 8.mobi1.72 MB
 Top 100 Tips for Windows 8 Discover the Secrets of Windows 8.epub1.43 MB

Description

Top 100 Tips for Windows 8: Discover the Secrets of Windows 8Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

Tim Sievers

Language: English

ISBN-10: 1480149195

ISBN-13: 978-1480149199

112 pages

PDF,EPUB,Mobi

6.12 MB

Go beyond the basics and discover the Secrets of Windows 8. This straight forward guide is full of practical step-by-step visual instructions. Screen shots help you learn visually and quickly become productive. From the best selling author of the Kindle Fire Tips & Tricks. Hello, I’m Tim Sievers. I’ve used every Microsoft Operating System (OS) since the days of MS-DOS in the 1980’s and over the years I’ve seen huge improvements in usability and design. However, looking back only one previous version of the OS stands out in my mind as a truly radical re-think of its predecessors, until now. In its day, Windows 95 was a game changer, users no longer had to deal with the dreaded DOS command-line because the user-friendly graphical Desktop was at the forefront of the user experience

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.13 MB
seeders:31
leechers:1
Top 100 Tips for Windows 8: Discover the Secrets of Windows 8 (Pdf,Epub,Mobi) -Mantesh

All Comments

Great! really starting to like my Windows 8.
THANX
Thank you!
Thank You!
Thanks! :D
I know you don't accept messages, so I'll write it here and hope you get it somehow. Where are the audio books? It's been a while. Thanks
Thank You