Top 5 Android Camera and Photo Editing apps - UmBreOn

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on May 24, 2013 by LostSoul~in Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

Top 5 Android Camera and Photo Editing apps - UmBreOn (Size: 83.23 MB)
 Adobe® Photoshop® Touch v1.4.1 - UmBreOn.apk47.29 MB
 Photoshop Touch for phone v1.1.0 - UmBreOn.apk19.69 MB
 Paper Camera v3.4.2 - UmBreOn.apk10.04 MB
 Night Camera+ v2.18 - UmBreOn.apk3.24 MB
 Camera ZOOM FX v4.1.1 - UmBreOn.apk1.93 MB
 CCP v1.2.1 - UmBreOn.apk1.04 MB

Description

1) Night Camera +

Every one who captures a Photo with a Mobile Phone and posts it on Social networking sites writes:”Quality is bad, because it is a phone camera”. Even mobile phone devices are coming with high resolution camera and higher megapixels.

Main problem which occurs is “Light Source”, if you take photos with your mobile phone in daylight you may be satisfied with result but main problem comes in night or indoor conditions where light is not sufficient. Here is the solution of this problem.

This app is amazingly designed for taking pics in low light conditions with Advanced Low Light Technique. This Application costs $0.99 and it is really worth it.

2)Cartoon Camera Pro

I still remember when I was searching for Android apps whether paid or free for giving cartoon and sketching effects to my Pictures and I rarely found one. But this application is awesome for cartoon effects in Pictures.

It includes 12 different effects you can se on your pictures. This app costs $1.24 from Google Play Store but there is also a free version of it available with advertisements on Google Play store.

3)Camera ZOOM FX pro:

This is another Awesome Application for users who want better and fast results from their Mobile Phone Cameras. this application enables up to 6X zoom. It is fastest camera on android, i.e: it can take upto 10 shots per second with Instant effects.

It allows you to apply different type of filters and also live previews for some of its filters. It also allows to fully customize hardware buttons, like volume buttons for zoom-in and zoom-out, etc.

4)Adobe® Photoshop® Touch:

This is just an incredible app designed for tablets by Adobe Systems and it have nearly all features of Adobe Photoshop like layers, selections, adjustments etc.

This is exclusive application from Adobe Systems and is available on Google Play store for $9.99

This app has 2 individual apps. One for phone and other one for tablet

5)Paper Camera

Real time cartoon and painting effects displayed on your camera feed! See the world through a new, original, stylish and captivating lens, have a wonder in your own home and discover how cool is now your world in cartoon!

This is the ultimate collection of cartoon/sketch/comic book/half tone/noir/neon and many other effects painted directly in your camera, no more boring post-effects, it's all real time, you simply won't stop wandering, wherever you are, having a look at things and cartoon-ize them!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Help the community. Please seed if you can

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
83.23 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Top 5 Android Camera and Photo Editing apps - UmBreOn

All Comments

Thanks a lot, uploader.
Thanks
Thanks mate.