Top Gear 2014 Christmas Special Patagonia 1080i HDTV H265 SSE

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 2, 2015 by rossmcgintyin TV
Torrent verified.

Top Gear 2014 Christmas Special Patagonia 1080i HDTV H265 SSE (Size: 1.87 GB)
 Top.Gear.2014.Christmas.Special.Patagonia.Part.1.1080i.HDTV.H265.SSE.mp4957.1 MB
 Top.Gear.2014.Christmas.Special.Patagonia.Part.2.1080i.HDTV.H265.SSE.mp4962.43 MB

Description

Summary
Part 1

The presenters are told to meet up on the banks of an lake near a hotel in Bariloche, Argentina. Jeremy is the first to arrive in his Porsche 928 GT, with Richard arriving shortly afterwards in a Ford Mustang Mach 1, and James arriving last in a Lotus Espirit. The team are instructed to drive just over a hundred miles to a house Butch Cassidy used to live in when he was on the run. En route to their destination, Jeremy explains that he chose the 928 because it was the car he drove to his father's deathbed saying, "If I hadn't been driving a car which could sit quite happily at 170 miles per hour I wouldn't have had the opportunity to say goodbye to my Dad. So as far I'm concerned the Porsche 928 is alright". Hammond's Mach 1 begins to show signs of serious problems early on with very haphazard steering which, as Hammond describes, is "kind of vague". Whilst Hammond wrestles with his Mustang, May and Clarkson begin enter an overtaking race with each other, eventually pulling over to wait for Hammond at a fuel stop. Finding the Mustang's fuel cap position - and subsequently Hammond's position when filling up - amusing the convoy sets off once again. The trio pass through Bariloche, a town which they note was a "haven for Nazi war criminals" in World War II, continuing to make progress towards Butch Cassidy's house. However, just one and a half miles from their destination Hammond's Mustang breaks down with his ability to steer completely gone. May and Clarkson leave Hammond behind and eventually reach Butch Cassidy's house. Unable to fix his Mustang, Hammond is forced to push the car to the destination where he is greeted by May and Clarkson around a camp fire. Awaking the next morning, the presenters learn that their actual challenge is to drive to Ushuaia, purported to be the world's southernmost city, in order to stage a game of car football against the locals. Shocked to learn that this would encompass a drive of more than one thousand six hundred miles - the largest yet on a Top Gear Special - the team head off on their epic quest. The team decide that they should drive on the promising sounding 'Road to the South' in Chile, requiring the presenters to cross the Andes mountain range. Jeremy takes charge on their route and decides that they should attempt this crossing as soon as possible. Having mocked Hammond once more whilst filling up his Mustang in a nearby town, Clarkson soon discovers that the Mach 1's fuel tank is leaking. Passing a sign in Spanish reading "The Falklands are Argentina's forever" Clarkson vows to "not spark fury on this trip". Soon the road to Chile turns in to an unpaved and rocky off road track, causing serious problems for Clarkson, Hammond, and May's low-slung sports cars. Shortly afterwards, the track disappears entirely and the team are forced to off road through the woods. May snags his Lotus on a tree stump and Hammond's Mustang's steering fails once more. Having punted the Lotus free with his Porsche, Jeremy and James decide to leave Hammond to fix his Mach 1 and continue on without him. After slowly navigated down a steep rocky bank James and Jeremy rejoin a main road and, a few miles later, arrive at the Chilean border. Hammond arrives shortly after and, whilst napping, James and Jeremy take advantage of the situation to sticker on Peugeot liveries to his Mustang in the hopes of making it "more reliable". Hammond, unamused with the stickers, and the rest of the team continue their journey in Chile only to have the Mustang break down again after just a few kilometers. Jeremy and May continue on without Hammond once more and begin to race through the twisty turns of a nearby highway. James loses control of his Lotus on a sharp turn, regaining control just before the car hits the guard rail.

Part 2

The films picks up with the presenters in Argentina, having escaped from the earlier blizzard

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.87 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Top Gear 2014 Christmas Special Patagonia 1080i HDTV H265 SSE