Torchlight II - 1.20.5.3 [Intel-Wineskin]

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on September 10, 2013 by BS0Din Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

Torchlight II - 1.20.5.3 [Intel-Wineskin] (Size: 1.68 GB)
 Torchlight 2.dmg1.68 GB

Description

Name: Torchlight II
Version: - 1.20.5.3

Mac Platform: Intel-Wineskin
Includes: Only the application or game is included

OS version: 10.6
Processor type(s) & speed: 2.0
RAM minimum: 4096
Video RAM: 256

Link for more information: http://www.torchlight2game.com

The award-winning action RPG is back, bigger and better than ever! Torchlight II takes you once more into the quirky, fast-paced world of bloodthirsty monsters, bountiful treasures, and sinister secrets - and, once again, the fate of the world is in your hands!

Torchlight II captures all the flavor and excitement of the original game - while expanding the world and adding the features players wanted most, including online and LAN co-op multiplayer. Torchlight II is fast, fun, and filled to the brim with action and loot. Adventure solo or online with your friends!

Language: English, Deutsch, Polsky, Russian (change in game menu, look screenshot)

was done and started on:
• MacBook Pro i5-2.53-8-GF330M512
• Mac OS X 10.6.8
• WineSkin Wine9WS1.5.12
• XQuartz 2.7.3

• Intel Graphics Cards and ATI — NOT TESTED!
• OS X 10.8.1 — NVidia320M worked!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.68 GB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Torchlight II - 1.20.5.3 [Intel-Wineskin]

Trailer

All Comments

Tried and tested, many thanks to the uploader BS0D Cheers! I'm now downloading your Velvet Assassin upload, Thanks in advance To change the language click the settings button, that should be on the upper right corner beside the "x" and then look for the word "язык" should be on the right side pane. Enjoy!
Sweet, thanks.
HEy, yeah it's confusing. I fumbled around with it for a while before I figured it out. It's in one of the menus IN THE GAME, it cant be done otherwise.