Tormented (Scorpio Stinger MC #4) by Jani Kay.epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 10
Added on October 13, 2015 by ryleethomasin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Tormented (Scorpio Stinger MC #4) by Jani Kay.epub (Size: 347.03 KB)
 Tormented (Scorpio Stinger MC #4) by Jani Kay.epub347.03 KB

Description

Can there be redemption for a man with a tortured soul and a twisted heart?

Harrison:
Anger and hatred taint my soul.
I hate bikers. Especially Ryder Knox, VP of the Scorpio Stinger MC, a foulmouthed biker and the one my little sister, Jade, has fallen for.
Man against man, the biker and I fight for our beliefs, neither giving in.

A tragic loss when I was much younger changes the course of my life, leaving me with rage and fury in my heart and my gut. There is no room for love.
I make it my life's work as a cop to wipe out the scum of the earth. It’s my singular focus. My passion. Nothing else matters. I don’t want anything more. No relationships, no family of my own to distract me.

Until I meet Ryder's sister, Eva. She's off limits, but despite my best intentions, I just can’t get the dark haired beauty out of my mind. I need Eva to submit to me and give me the control I so desperately crave.

Can Eva tame the beast in me and make me human again? Can she help me redeem myself for what I put Jade and Ryder through?

Or is HELL the only place for a man like me. A man so twisted and tortured? A beast?

Eva:
Harrison. Dark. Broody.
Definitely tormented.
A beast?

Maybe he is, but that doesn’t stop me from wanting him. On some deep level we connect—I see past the damaged outer into his very soul. Can I be the one to crack through his hardened heart and bring out the real man inside he’s hiding—even from himself?

Is there redemption for a man like Harrison Summers?
Or will he drag me straight into hell with him?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
347.03 KB
seeders:1
leechers:10
Tormented (Scorpio Stinger MC #4) by Jani Kay.epub