Total Marvel Week of 1-30-2013 (darkhomr) [KAT]

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on February 5, 2013 by darkhomrin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Total Marvel Week of 1-30-2013 (darkhomr) [KAT] (Size: 275.55 MB)
 X-Treme X-Men 009 (2013) (Digital) (Nahga-Empire).cbr42.2 MB
 Superior_Spider-Man_002_(2013)_(digital-TheGroup).cbr37.39 MB
 Journey Into Mystery 648 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr32.82 MB
 Dark_Avengers_186_(2013)_(Digital)_(Zone-Empire).cbr32.51 MB
 Avengers 004 (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr31.65 MB
 Punisher Nightmare 05 (of 5) (2013) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr29.86 MB
 Hawkeye_007_(2013)_(Digital)_(Zone-Empire).cbr28.4 MB
 Punisher_War_Zone_04_(of_5)_(2013)_(Digital)_(Zone-Empire).cbr25.99 MB
 X-Men Legacy 005 (2013) (digital) (Minutemen-InnerDemons) (1).cbr14.73 MB

Description

Each week I will be posting the current week's Marvel titles These are the titles for January 30, 2013.

Included in this pack will be all Marvel comics and Marvel NOW comics. What will NOT be included is Disney stuff, TV stuff, and the kids books. Those will be included (when available) in my Zero Day pack.

My release packs are as follows:

DC Universe 52 (Wednesdays based on scanners release times, but not later than Friday morning)
Marvel NOW! (Marvel Comics in the NOW! universe will be released Wednesdays, based on scanners release times)
Total Marvel (All Marvel Universe comics, released on Thursday, based on scanners release times)
Zero Day (Marvel, DC and Independent comics, released between Saturday night and Sunday afternoon)
Independent Scanners (from scanners not affiliated with groups, released on Mondays)
DC Monthly (all DC Universe comics for the month, released the first Friday after the end of the month)
Total Marvel Monthly (all Marvel Universe comics, released the first Tuesday after the end of the month)

Avengers #4 (CBR 1/30/2013)

'THE DEATH AND RESURRECTION OF MAJOR TITANS' The Secret Origin of Hyperion. The Legacy of the Garden unfolds in the Savage Land. 'We'll have to field test our theories here. NOW.' --Dr. Deeds

Dark Avengers #186 (CBR 1/30/2013)

U.S. AGENT IS BACK!

Hawkeye #7 (CBR 1/30/2013)

We're pushing the next story back by a month to make room for a timely story about Hawkeye and Kate Bishop dealing with the ramifications of a hurricane that hammers the east coast. With lovely art by the Eisner Award Winning artist Steve Leiber and newcomer Jesse Hamm, it's a perfect pause before the next Fraction/Aja mini-opus begins....featuring the reveal of a villain that I can promise you no one sees coming.

Journey Into Mystery #648 (CBR 1/30/2013)

Lady-like? There's no lady like SIF! Spoiling for a fight since the day she was born, Sif makes her OWN action! Exiled to a forgotten island, things heat up when our heroine falls in with a group of brutal Asgardian savages! Whatever is a lady to do?! Why, join them in their millennia-old battle against monsters of course!

Punisher Nightmare #5 (of 5) (CBR 1/30/2013)

A FIVE-PART, FIVE WEEK PUNISHER EVENT! ï A Special Forces soldier is injured and his family killed in the midst of a mob execution in Central Park, but this isn't Frank Castle. This time it's a young soldier named JAKE NIMAN, but the familiar story puts Frank on the path of punishment! ï As Jake Niman heals from his wounds, why is he growing strangely stronger? ï And who is the mysterious Johnny Nightmare? ï Bullets fly, anarchy reigns, allies become enemies, the Punisher becomes the punished, and no one is safe!!!

Punisher War Zone #4 (of 5) (CBR 1/30/2013)

he Punisher tries to break Cole out of jail. The Avengers stomp him. A lot.

Superior Spider-Man #2 (CBR 1/30/2013)

The All-Now Superior Spider-Man battles All-New Sinister Six! PLUS: Spider-Man and Mary Jane...REUNITED! PLUS: Slott and Stegman... REUNITED!

X-Men Legacy #5 (CBR 1/23/2013)

Two new villains begin plotting Legion’s demise. And little does he know, one of them is lurking within his own psyche, and the other is now hiding amongst the X-Men themselves

X-treme X-Men #9 (CBR 1/30/2013)

The X-Treme X-Men find they can't shake their new X-Force teammates! Will Dazzler be able to take back control of the team? Also, Howlett versus Hercules!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
275.55 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Total Marvel Week of 1-30-2013 (darkhomr) [KAT]

All Comments

Now that I have found these quality releases by darkhomr I will be reading a lot more :P
Thank you for this collection darkhomr.
Thanks
Thanks