Total Uninstall Professional Edition v6.2.1 with Key [h33t][iahq76]

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on October 21, 2012 by TorDiggerin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Total Uninstall Professional Edition v6.2.1 with Key [h33t][iahq76] (Size: 15.74 MB)
 Key.txt167 bytes
 ReadMe!.txt1.09 KB
 Total-Uninstall-Setup-6.2.1.exe15.74 MB

Description

Total Uninstall Professional Edition

Total Uninstall utility removes any program easily.

Accurate analyzes installed programs to uninstall them completely.
With "Installed Programs" module Total Uninstall analyze the installed program and create the installation log. This is used to do a complete uninstall even without the help of the provided standard uninstaller from Add Remove Programs.

Total Uninstall utility can monitor new installations.

With "Monitored Programs" module it helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new program. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied Add Remove program, which can leave files or changes behind.

Supported OS:

Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003

Homepage: http://www.martau.com/

Installation Instructions:

1. Install Program.
2. Temporarily Disable internet connection and block internet access thru firewall (make new rule for tu.exe)
3. Use given key with any name to register application.
4. Done, Enjoy.

Have A Nice Day

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
15.74 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Total Uninstall Professional Edition v6.2.1 with Key [h33t][iahq76]

All Comments

I followed the instructions, temporarily disabling my internet connection while registering, and it appeared to work, but next time I ran the app while my internet connection was enabled it called home, it figured that the registration was invalid, and it made itself unregistered again.
Thanks for the Uploader :)
2012-11-20 12:41