TotalFinder - 1.5.5 [Intel/K]

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on November 29, 2013 by BS0Din Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

TotalFinder - 1.5.5 [Intel/K] (Size: 6.94 MB)
 TotalFinder 1.5.5.zip6.94 MB

Description

Name: TotalFinder
Version: - 1.5.5

Mac Platform: Intel
Includes: K

OS version: Mavericks
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel and PPC
RAM minimum: 4 or higher
Video RAM: 4 or higher

Link for more information: http://totalfinder.binaryage.com

TotalFinder is just a better Finder

TotalFinder works like the original Finder but adds tabs, dual panel mode, folders on top and other useful features.

My goal is to improve the Finder in areas where it is lacking but keep the overall design, which is good.

TotalFinder works in 10.7 (Lion) and 10.8 (Mountain Lion). We will support 10.9 (Mavericks).

TotalFinder is a plugin, not a replacement

TotalFinder is an add-on which gets loaded into the Finder when you launch TotalFinder.app. It does not modify your Finder files on the disk. It only changes the current instance of Finder running in memory when you launch TotalFinder, which is itself a standalone application.

System updates from Apple

Due to the nature of how TotalFinder works, there is a small risk that TotalFinder might break with future Finder updates. Our entire team uses TotalFinder on a daily basis so we spot problems very quickly. So far, Finder updates have generally introduced minor cosmetic changes. I am also a member of Apple's Developer Program and have access to pre-release versions of system updates. I am committed to keeping TotalFinder compatible with Apple's updates.

Please remember that if you ever experience any problem whatsoever, please send us a support email. In the worst case, it is extremely easy to uninstall TotalFinder and return to the Apple's basic Finder.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.94 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
TotalFinder - 1.5.5 [Intel/K]

All Comments

Sorry you had trouble getting this to install properly. I can't comment on the legitimacy of this torrent (as I purchased a legitimate copy a while back), but I can comment on, as you put it, the usefulness of BS0D. While your claim that this torrent doesn't work may very well be valid (again, I don't know), your next claim that BS0D is useless is baseless and frankly, completely ridiculous.
He is one of the most valuable(/use
Thanks for the compliments,
No problem my dude. I don't think you should even have to dignify such laughably stupid comments with a response (esp. from anonymous trolls who've most likely never contributed a damn thing to KAT). That's why I figured I'd step in on your behalf and drop some knowledge on his little troll head.
Tried creating a ScriptingAdditions folder but it doesn't work. Total Finder doesn't open when I try to launch the app.
Well then redownload the original app from the website, open the contents of the installer with Pacifist and copy/paste the scripting additions.
You're using it with Mavericks?
Yeah.
Look for something online, jesus x!
I don't think anyone is having a go. In fact we're grateful for your effort. I myself just can't get it to work. It could well be my fault. Not sure how to ask for help without sounding obnoxious. Anyhow I tried everything here and it still keeps freezing/locking when i open it. May just buy it as you say. For $18 its worth it :)
Says ...

"To install:

Move TotalFinder.app to /Applications folder

Move TotalFinder.osax to /Library/ScriptingAdditions"

but there is no ScriptingAdditions folder in Mavericks.

Ideas?
Uhhh, create it?