leechers: 10
Added on June 16, 2010 by piratepediain Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Toy Story 3-RELOADED (Size: 4.13 GB)
 rld-tst3.iso4.13 GB
 reloaded.nfo3.51 KB

Description

Screens:

Toy Story 3: The Video Game (c) Disney Interactive Studios           06/2010 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: SecuRom              1 :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: Action  In the Toy Story 3: The Video Game for PC*, help Buzz Lightyear, Woody and  the rest of the toys ensure no toy gets left behind or experience on all new  imaginative adventures! Come and play to infinity . . . and beyond.  2. Burn or mount the image.  3. Install the game.  4. Copy over the cracked content.  5. Play the game.  6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT! How To Get Your Maxspeed (uTorrent)Torrent Client - Preferences - Bandwidth - Number of connections - Set aprox. 500 for each Torrent Client - Preferences - BiTorrent - Protocol Encryption - ForcedBandwidth Allocation - High (Set download/upload limit - Unlimited)Stop Other Active Torrents - Start downloading and wait for connectionsEnjoy and Seed for at least 1:1 ratio. Don't forget to say thanks/leave reviews.Also please spread the link where you found this torrent to your friends.

http://www.torentz.3xforum.ro/post/1465/1/Toy_Story_3-RELOADED/

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.13 GB
seeders:85
leechers:10
Toy Story 3-RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

Toy Story 3-Kps-Rip[582MB], DOWNLOAD THIS ONE!!!
it is small.
really works.
Info Hash:

7D3C152AF659E445D54BE30B262054A672BF1265
URL : http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/5739565/Toy_Story_3-Kps-Rip[582MB]
I had really run it.
Thanks piratepedia for this amazing game i rememberd my childhood when i saw it ^_^
Thank you
Find Daemon tools much easy, get it here on kickass, when you install it just drag the "CD" looking file to the deamon tools, it'll auto bring up setup, go through the set up,right click on where game is mounted in daemon tools, click file explorer, find crack, drag crack to the directory you installed the game, click replace all files, good to go..
thanks for upload
awesome!!!!!!!
Working Nice!