Trailer - Under the Skin (2014) 720p x264 AAC.mkv

seeders: 18
leechers: 1
Added on March 28, 2014 by chokroin Movies > Trailer
Torrent verified.

Trailer - Under the Skin (2014) 720p x264 AAC.mkv (Size: 18.87 MB)
 Trailer - Under the Skin (2014).mkv18.87 MB

Description

Under the Skin (2014)

======================================================

TRAILER

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

►►►► USE KM PLAYER ◄◄◄◄

● Video ..............: Matroska (MKV)
● Resolution ......: 1280x720
● Frame Rate .....: 23.976 fps
● Avg. Bitrate .....: 1264 kbps
● Runtime ..........: 00:02:05

● Audio ..............: AAC, 44.1 KHz
● Channel ..........: 2

PLEASE, SEED

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
18.87 MB
seeders:18
leechers:1
Trailer - Under the Skin (2014) 720p x264 AAC.mkv

All Comments

this trailer is good technical quality.
as for the film itself... It's hard to describe; [Quality] in its essence, Under The Skin got under my skin, & I enjoy it; it inspires me, & so I'll let "it" flow for a moment...
NO SPOILERS don't fear :) this is just my psychobabble... pay no attention to the Marzian in the corner... unless you want to...

I had the fortunate pleasure of seeing... neigh... EXPERIENCING this movie in the theatre 2 weeks ago, (midnight showing, the day after my birthday,) the last week it was showing (in that theatre, in Hollywood/Los Angeles) ...& I LOVED IT!! was a perfect surprise to imprint into/onto me at the start of a new year of being alive. It preys on many of my... fetishes, for lack of better word. I just have a "thing" for . . . {&identify with} ... existentialist dystopian sci-fi, featuring hot female alien protagonists (I can't imagine who wouldn't, though I do know not all do) ... appreciate dark, twisted, surreal art-forms in general, especially ones that challenge peoples' common perception of "reality" ~ time vs space ~ good vs evil ~ dark vs light ~etc...
I'm surprised and pleased that "UNDER THE SKIN" has been received so well & rated so highly by the "norm." Bravisima to all involved in its creation, including the author of the book the film is based on, though I have yet to read it, I now, of course, intend to.
Also note, I am an avid fan of pretty much anything Scarlett Johansson. & apparently also of Jonathan Glazer's {though I didn't realize 'till I looked into it/him afterwards.}
Upon viewing I knew nearly nothing about it, which I often prefer, so as to form my own judgments, in real time, w/o outside influences. IMMEDIATELY wanted to watch it again!
it's very bleak; avant garde.
Like a movie baby of Cronenberg + Lynch + Hitchcock + KUBRICK.
*PHENOMenal cinematography, music + sound design, flow, editing, fx, acting, composition...
*IMNSHO* the overall Mise en Scène successfully achieves a quite unique and profound sense of verisimilitude that leaves the viewer affected... touched, both a bit enlightened & perplexed... perhaps even infected, with something ...
beyond words; something best described exactly as it is...
medium as message ~ Thee film, itself + cinematic experience = art.
Dark & beautiful, I dare not insult it with much analyzation/interpretation/explanation. & I hope others respect the art[ists] in this same way.

in short: OH MY FZCK how I desire to watch it again, (& again &...)
ME WANT!
<3,m*
When this movie will release, on google its release date is showing as March, 2014 but still the movie is not available anywhere online. Can anybody help with this ... !!???
Cannot wait 2 c this 1
Short, intriguing, thanks!
600+ downloads, nobody rated good, but still some guy are ready to press this down. Congrats, buddy...