Train Journey - Engineer's Eye View of Train - Austraila

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 14, 2009 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Train Journey - Engineer's Eye View of Train - Austraila (Size: 869.82 MB)
 Australia Bahn.avi869.82 MB

Description

Die schoensten Bahnstrecken - Drivers-eye from Trains - Karratah to Tom Price

Australia - 2 Hours.

Die schoensten Bahnstrecken Europas - Drivers-eye view from train. From German TV channel ARD. 2 hours of engineers view through Western Australia, very cool show if you are a train buff. No commentary, just the sound of the train, engine, computer, engineer, etc. Be warned: This is a freight train and it is moving at a pretty slow speed, alright I suppose if you're trying to go to sleep.

I exported the video from the DVR as high as possible, hence the size. (I took the sound down as much as I could, as all you hear is the hum of the engine anyway.) It is still fun to watch, relaxing too. I put the DVD in and watch or just to have on while working.

I am a big train buff myself, and get tired of the usual train documentaries when they show the train and some narrator talking. This show puts you in the drivers seat, the camera is shooting forward right out the window above the tracks.I finally went out and bought a DVR to record these, put them together on the Mac. Check my name for more. I will seed for a month. Seed after you download, please!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
869.82 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Train Journey - Engineer's Eye View of Train - Austraila