Transformers Age of Extinction (2014) 1080p 5.1 BrRip x264 - Judas

seeders: 12
leechers: 8
Added on January 25, 2016 by dhjudasxin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Transformers Age of Extinction (2014) 1080p 5.1 BrRip x264 - Judas (Size: 3.97 GB)
 Transformers.Age.of.Extinction.BluRay.1080p.x264.5.1.Judas.mp43.96 GB
 Transformers Age of Extinction.jpg735.34 KB
 InfoTAOE.gif14.64 MB
 Transformers.Age.of.Extinction.BluRay.1080p.x264.5.1.Judas.srt305.88 KB

Description

Transformers Age of Extinction

[FORMAT]:........[ MP4 x264 VBR 2,800 kb/s (High@L4.0) {CRF Placebo}
[SETTINGS]:......[ SUBME=11 (Full RD) / ME=TESA {SATD Exhaustive}
[BITS/(PIXEL*F)]:[ 0.076
[FILE SIZE]:.....[ 3.95GB
[RESOLUTION]:....[ 1920x800
[FRAME RATE]:....[ 23.976 fps
[AUDIO STREAM 1]:[ AC-3 5.1 Surround 384 kb/s 48khz {Dolby Digital 5.1}
[AUDIO STREAM 2]:[ HE-AAC/LC 5.1 Surround 192kb/s 48khz (RAW PCM 5.1 Raw)
[AUDIO STREAM 3]:[ Not Available
[LANGUAGE]:......[ English
[SUBTITLES]:.....[ English (SRT File)
[RUNTIME]:.......[ 2Hr 45Min 07Sec (165 Minutes)
[CHAPTERS].......[ YES
[SOURCE].........[ 1080p Physical Retail Blu-ray Region 1|A

The primary AC-3 AKA DD5.1 audio track is provided for MAXIMUM surround sound capability and for pure bit streaming support for those without AAC5.1-7.1 playback abilities, are restricted to using a digital connection using fiber/toslink/coax/spdif and doesn't have real time Dolby digital live or DTS-connect abilities.

Additionally advantages of the AC-3 stream is flawless direct real time down mixing to all stereo devices without any potential decoding issues anywhere along the line, be it using laptop/headphones or a dedicated stereo amplifier, it should reproduce very well.

Dolby Digital AC-3 Decoding is required of course, however, VLC is recommended as a media player that supports it natively, most tv's and almost any other media player box does support Dolby Digital AC-3 30 year old standards out of the box.

Please, be patient with seeding...

Enjoy ;)

Feel free to give a thumbs up and a comment, and if you have any issues, concerns or dislikes, be constructive and leave a comment about that too!

Thank You!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.97 GB
seeders:12
leechers:8
Transformers Age of Extinction (2014) 1080p 5.1 BrRip x264 - Judas

Trailer

Screenshots

Transformers Age of Extinction (2014) 1080p 5.1 BrRip x264 - Judas screenshot

All Comments

Just a call out for anyone that has finally managed to get it all..

The encode was done quite a long time ago... but i need to ask... considering the complexity and distinct issues with encoding such visual intensive film.. how does it look... (on a 4k screen it still looks rather muddy but i was trying to keep it under 4gb)...

additionally i've set AC-3 5.1 as the primary track for audio.... i'm curious to know how many people have a problem with this... additionally i've included a smaller HE-AAC/LC 5.1 192kbps track which theoretically SHOULD be used if the first track is not playable by various media players... (which seemed to do what wanted on some none AC-3 compliant devices... but this is no guarantee that my results match anyone elses)...

Please let me know...
Good to see you back...
Welc0me back!
You are back!!!! :))) Thats a good sign......................
JUDAS!!!
Oh my god you're back, this is the best day ever!!!

By the way under description for this upload you put: Description
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
thanks.. corrected.... it was very late when i decided to pop this on and see how it went.
Noice!!!
Holy balls! You're back! My day just got better!
Thank the Gods, you're back!