Transformers Age of Extinction (2014) 3D BrRip x264 - YIFY

seeders: 2546
leechers: 2091
Added on September 20, 2014 by YIFYin Movies > 3D Movies
Torrent verified.

Transformers Age of Extinction (2014) 3D BrRip x264 - YIFY (Size: 2.26 GB)
 Transformers.Age.of.Extinction.2014.1080p.3D.HSBS.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp42.26 GB
 WWW.YTS.RE.jpg107.92 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2109248/IMDB RATING: 6.1FORMAT..............: MP4

CODEC...............: X264

GENRE...............: Action

FILE SIZE...........: 2.26 GB

RESOLUTION..........: 1920*1016

FRAME RATE..........: 23.976 fps

AUDIO...............: 92.0 Kbps AAC-LC (2CH)

SUBTITLES...........: NONE

LANGUAGE............: English

RUNTIME.............: 165 minsAfter the battle between the Autobots and Decepticons that leveled Chicago, humanity thinks that all alien robots are a threat. So Harold Attinger, a CIA agent, establishes a unit whose sole purpose is to hunt down all of them. But it turns out that they are aided by another alien robot who is searching for Optimus Prime. Cade Yeager, a "robotics expert", buys an old truck and upon examining it, he thinks it's a Transformer. When he powers it up, he discovers it's Optimus Prime. Later, men from the unit show up looking for Optimus. He helps Yeager and his daughter Tessa escape but are pursued by the hunter. They escape and Yeager learns from technology he took from the men that a technology magnate and defense contractor named Joshua Joyce is part of what's going on, so they go to find out what's going on.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.26 GB
seeders:2546
leechers:2091
Transformers Age of Extinction (2014) 3D BrRip x264 - YIFY

Trailer

All Comments

great movie, quality isn't that great. you can do better YIFY
Great quality video and audio...fantastic effects, love!!
I don't know what happened to yify but the video quality is awful. pixels everywhere... everywhere!
I could leave a positive comment and give this high ratings just to keep yify fans happy
but the fact is its a bad rip, the Audio is OK which is unusual for a yify rip
but the video Aspect ratio keeps changing
thats bcoz some scenes were shot in imax and others were normal..dats why the aspect ratio keeps changing..switching between imax and normal..!
True...and u should be thankful that its IMAX....cz there amazig in 3D tech
Friends need some help... how can i convert this SBS to full Anaglyph format so that i can view it directly on my normal LCD tv. I will view it by wearing red/cyan glasses.
In PC there is no probs as i can do it with VLC and KM player but on TV i can't use these softwares hence i need a full Anaglyph format to watch directly.
Please reply with any details or links. Thank you.
I didnt rate the video 10 like other yify movies....cz its not
BUT.....the 3D quality....i woyld rate t 10 ....and i gyess that explains that this movie is.....IMAX experience....and thnk u very much
Good 3D
Pixelated
Thanks
Thanks