Travers & Appice - Live In Europe [2014][320 KBPS]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 25, 2015 by LameDuck69in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Travers & Appice - Live In Europe [2014][320 KBPS] (Size: 185.34 MB)
 01 Taken.mp312.99 MB
 02 Better From A Distance.mp310.92 MB
 03 I Don't Care.mp312.6 MB
 04 Crash and Burn.mp311.74 MB
 05 Livin' Alone.mp310.8 MB
 06 Tony Solo.mp311.71 MB
 07 Gotta Have Ya.mp310.49 MB
 08 Keep On Rockin'.mp313.61 MB
 09 Snortin' Whiskey.mp38.62 MB
 10 Can't Escape The Fire.mp322.68 MB
 11 evil.mp37.79 MB
 12 Do Ya Think I'm Sexy.mp315.53 MB
 13 Boom Boom (Out Go The Lights).mp313.47 MB
 14 Stand Up.mp315.89 MB
 Back.jpg1.64 MB
 CD.jpg1.09 MB
 Cover.jpg2.52 MB
 Front.jpg1.25 MB

Description

Track Listings:

----------------

01. Taken

02. Better From A Distance

03. I Don’t Care

04. Crash And Burn

05. Livin’ Alone

06. Tony Solo

07. Gotta Have Ya

08. Keep On Rockin’

09. Snortin’ Whiskey

10. Can’t Escape The Fire

11. Evil

12. Do Ya Think I’m Sexy

13. Boom Boom (Out Go The Lights)

14. Stand Up

---------------------------------

**320 KBPS CBR

**Cover Art

---------------------------------

Patrick Henry "Pat" Travers (born April 12, 1954) is a Canadian rock guitarist, keyboardist and singer who began his recording career with Polydor Records in the mid-1970s. Pat Thrall, Nicko McBrain, Mick Dyche, Tommy Aldridge, Peter "Mars" Cowling, Barry Dunaway, Jerry Riggs, Gunter Nezhoda, Carmine Appice and Michael Shrieve are some of the noted musicians who have been members of the Pat Travers Band through the years. Kirk Hammett of Metallica has cited him as one of his favorite guitar players.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carmine Appice (born December 15, 1946) is an American drummer/percussionist, most commonly associated with the rock genre of music. He has received classical music training, and was influenced early-on by the work of jazz drummers Buddy Rich and Gene Krupa. Appice is best known for his associations with Vanilla Fudge, Cactus, the power trio Beck, Bogert & Appice, Rod Stewart, King Kobra, and Blue Murder, which also featured John Sykes of Thin Lizzy fame, and Tony Franklin of The Firm.

Appice is credited with influencing several drummers including Nicko McBrain; Aerosmith's Joey Kramer; Roger Taylor of Queen; Phil Collins of Genesis; Rush's Neil Peart; Motley Crue's Tommy Lee; Dave Lombardo; Richard Christy; Chris Grainger; David Kinkade; Ray Mehlbaum; Led Zeppelin's John Bonham; Ian Paice of Deep Purple; Robb Reiner; and, Eric Singer.

His best-selling drum instruction book The Realistic Rock Drum Method was first published in 1972, and has since been revised and republished as The Ultimate Realistic Rock Drum Method. It covers the basic subjects of rock rhythms and polyrhythms, linear rudiments and groupings, shuffle rhythms, hi-hat, and double bass drum exercises.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Amazon:

Together again on this very special live album recorded in 2004, guitarist Pat Travers and drummer Carmine Appice along with special guest bassist Tony Franklin (The Firm), bring the house down with some of the realest, rawest classic rock you’ve ever heard!

Includes Travers’ biggest hits “Snortin’ Whiskey” and “Boom Boom (Out Go The Lights)” as well as a supercharged version of the mega hit Appice co-authored “Do Ya Think I’m Sexy” and lots more!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
185.34 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Travers & Appice - Live In Europe [2014][320 KBPS]