Treasury of Norse Mythology: Stories of Intrigue, Trickery, Love, and Revenge (2015) by Donna Jo Napoli [Dr.Soc].epub

seeders: 30
leechers: 3
Added on March 29, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Treasury of Norse Mythology: Stories of Intrigue, Trickery, Love, and Revenge (2015) by Donna Jo Napoli [Dr.Soc].epub (Size: 106.87 MB)
 Treasury of Norse Mythology- Stories of Intrigue, Trickery, Love, and Revenge (retail) by Donna...106.87 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Treasury of Norse Mythology: Stories of Intrigue, Trickery, Love, and Revenge by Donna Jo Napoli and Christina Balit
English | 2015 | ISBN: 1426320981 | 192 pages | ePub | 106 MB

Classic stories and dazzling illustrations of gods, goddesses, heroes and monsters come to life in a stunning tableau of Norse myths, including those of the thunder god Thor, the one-eyed god and Allfather Odin, and the trickster god Loki. The lyrical storytelling of award-winning author Donna Jo Napoli dramatizes the timeless tales of ancient Scandinavia. This book is the third in the trilogy that includes the popular National Geographic Treasury of Greek Mythology and National Geographic Treasury of Egyptian Mythology.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
106.87 MB
seeders:30
leechers:3
Treasury of Norse Mythology: Stories of Intrigue, Trickery, Love, and Revenge (2015) by Donna Jo Napoli [Dr.Soc].epub