Trials.of.the.Blood.Dragon-3DM RePack

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on June 22, 2016 by Skittersin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Trials.of.the.Blood.Dragon-3DM RePack (Size: 8.71 GB)
 Trials.of.the.Blood.Dragon-3DM RePack.iso8.71 GB

Description

ABOUT THE GAMEThere’s a boy.. and a girl.. Yes, a boy and a girl. They are Roxanne and Slayter, the offspring of the legendary Rex Power Colt. They‘re as tough as their father, as smart as their mother and the best there ever was at being the best. 12 years on from Vietnam War 2, they’re going to Vietnam War 4 to save the day, save freedom, and save the world.Title: Trials of the Blood DragonGenre: RacingDeveloper: Redlynx ,Ubisoft KievPublisher: UbisoftRelease Date: 13 Jun, 2016MINIMUM: OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10(64bit versions) Processor: Intel i3 550 @ 3.2 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHz Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or AMD Radeon HD5770 (1024MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0) Storage: 15 GB available spaceRECOMMENDED: OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10(64bit versions) Processor: Intel Core i5 2400s @ 2.5 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.2 GHz Memory: 6 GB RAM Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 560Ti or AMD Radeon HD7850 or better (2GB VRAM or more, with Shader Model 5.0) Storage: 15 GB available spaceRePack INFO• Do not cut | Do not recoded• Game archives are not touchedINSTALLATION1. Mount .iso2. Install3. Play

image image

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.71 GB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Trials.of.the.Blood.Dragon-3DM RePack

Screenshots

Trials.of.the.Blood.Dragon-3DM RePack screenshot
Trials.of.the.Blood.Dragon-3DM RePack screenshot

All Comments

Hey thanks for the torrent ;) i only have one problem the language is stuck on the system language :( does anyone know how to change it? ty in advance