TriDef 3D v5.9 (Including Crack) - PsiClone

seeders: 29
leechers: 0
Added on October 20, 2013 by PsiClonein Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

TriDef 3D v5.9 (Including Crack) - PsiClone (Size: 89.43 MB)
 TriDefD3D10.dll3.54 MB
 TriDefD3D11.dll4.16 MB
 TriDefD3D9.dll4.19 MB
 TriDefIgnition.exe2.91 MB
 TriDefMediaPlayer.exe6.78 MB
 Install Instructions.txt276 bytes
 PsiClone.txt21 bytes
 TriDef-3D-5.9-Installer.exe67.85 MB

Description

TriDef 3D 5.9

TriDef 3D software for your PC automatically converts games, movies and photos into stereoscopic 3D when connected to a compatible 3D monitor or 3D TV.

With TriDef 3D you can:
Play your favorite DirectX 9/10/11 PC games in 3D
Watch any 2D DVD in 3D using real-time 3D conversion
Use automatic conversion to view your own 2D photo or video files in 3D
View 3D photos and movies, including premium 3D content from Yabazam.com
Explore Google Earth in 3D

Play hundreds of the latest DirectX 9, 10 and 11 PC games, converted to 3D automatically.

Available in 37 languages, TriDef 3D is bundled by leading manufacturers with notebook PCs, all-in-one PCs and PC monitors. It is compatible with the latest Microsoft operating systems and most types of 3D display, including passive polarized, active shutter and glasses-free. Also compatible with Intel® HD Graphics, AMD HD3D Technology and NVIDIA® GeForce® graphics.

Changes in 5.9
Now supports over 790 games. Recently added games include SimCity, Star Trek, GRID 2, Antichamber, Primal Carnage, Surgeon Simulator 2013, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Remember Me, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, Metro: Last Light, Just Cause 2, Warframe (DX11) and Serious Sam 3: BFE.
Improved support for various other games including BioShock Infinite, Metro 2033, Fallout New Vegas, Dead Island, The Darkness II, Starcraft II, Kingdoms of Amalur - Reckoning and World of Warplanes.

Thank You For Downloading !!

Seed Seed Seed !

Please Seed As Much As Possible !

Do not Forget to Comment,Like,Request,Follow,Subscribe !

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
89.43 MB
seeders:29
leechers:0
TriDef 3D v5.9 (Including Crack) - PsiClone

All Comments

Ok, it worked in terms of installing and cracking, so the uploader has provided exactly what I wanted, and I thank them for that.

The actual software was a bit of a disappointment though and produced very odd results with Far Cry 3. I won't be using it, but I'm very grateful for the chance to try it out.

Thanks again!
Fully working
nice for playing 3d games on tv
thanks buddy
LetS TrY This
tnx....
Oculus Rift Support: The first thing I tried worked. It may be simpler....