Trisquel 6.0.1 all in one

seeders: 5
leechers: 2
Added on August 28, 2014 by WuffAndrein Applications
Torrent verified.

Trisquel 6.0.1 all in one (Size: 2.27 GB)
 trisquel-mini_6.0.1_amd64.iso444 MB
 trisquel-mini_6.0.1_i686.iso444 MB
 trisquel-netinst_6.0.1_amd64.iso25 MB
 trisquel-netinst_6.0.1_i686.iso21 MB
 trisquel_6.0.1_amd64.iso695 MB
 trisquel_6.0.1_i686.iso692 MB

Description

Trisquel is a fully free operating system based on GNU/Linux. Trisquel is derived from Ubuntu, but only includes free software. It's free in the freedom sense. Users may run, copy, distribute, study, change and improve Trisquel (or any part of it). These freedoms support users' autonomy and civil liberties.

Trisquel comes ready for home and office use. It's easy to find and install more specialized software. Explore your options in our documentation, or ask our helpful community.

Trisquel is gratis; we don't charge money for this operating system. If you would like to support Trisquel financially, you can buy hardware from ThinkPenguin, or donate to us directly.
Editions

- Trisquel - for home and personal use; it comes with applications for productivity, entertainment, networking, and more. Runs the GNOME desktop.

- Trisquel Mini - aimed at netbooks and older computers, or for a lightweight and fast experience. Runs the LXDE desktop.

- Trisquel i18n edition contains 50 languages pre-installed and support for visually impaired people.

- Trisquel NetInstall - good for servers. The NetInstall version is a small download with a text-based network installer.

- Trisquel Sources contains the source code.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.27 GB
seeders:5
leechers:2
Trisquel 6.0.1 all in one