True Nature (True Series Book 1) - Willow Madison.epub

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on November 28, 2015 by blackpkain Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

True Nature (True Series Book 1) - Willow Madison.epub (Size: 214.12 KB)
 True Nature (True Series Book 1) - Willow Madison.epub214.12 KB

Description

A DARK ROMANCE
A warning should come with this book, but I find most of those cliché. So how bout an accurate description instead?
The story starts with the beginning of a relationship between a sweet young girl and a determined dominant man. It’s a slow build of love, trust, longing, and need, with loads of sex of course. The story doesn’t just jump into the middle, leaving you to wonder how one went from point A to B or from feeling one way to another.
There is a HEA (or two).
There is punishment and discipline. It is harsh and could be seen as cruel by the weaker stomached, I’m sure. It could be called abuse by others, but not by those that have really suffered from true abuse, I am quite sure. Because there is a choice given. There is an “escape clause” even if it’s not a silly word spoken to break a spell of submission or an even sillier “contract” not worth the paper it’s written on once bondage is in place.
No, the choice here is clear. Stay or go. Love or leave. Be what is wanted/needed or turn away from your True Nature.
It’s a journey with many a twist and turn, but isn’t love always?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
214.12 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
True Nature (True Series Book 1) - Willow Madison.epub