Trust in Me by J. Lynn.epub

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on September 28, 2013 by yumyumfluffyin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Trust in Me by J. Lynn.epub (Size: 524.07 KB)
 Trust in Me - J. Lynn.epub524.07 KB

Description

It's Wait for You as you've never seen it. Trust in Me lets you in on Cam's side of the #1 New York Times bestselling story.

Cameron Hamilton is used to getting what he wants, especially when it comes to women. But when Avery Morgansten comes crashing into his life—literally—he finally meets the one person who can resist his soulful baby blues. But Cam's not ready to give up. He can't get the feisty and intriguing girl out of his head.

Avery has secrets, secrets that keep her from admitting the feelings Cam knows she has for him. Will persistence (and some delicious homemade cookies) help him break down her barriers and gain her trust? Or will he be shut out of Avery's life, losing his first real shot at the kind of love that lasts forever?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
524.07 KB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Trust in Me by J. Lynn.epub

All Comments

any chance of getting a pdf converted copy?
Click on the magnet link to download. Thanks for this, yumyumfluffy! The other copies were all bad.
Thanks. ☺
thank you!
Keeps telling me torrent not found....
KAT is updating their systems and many of the torrents on the site aren't working right, among other issues. Some people are able to download by clicking on the magnet link. I have an update about this on my homepage. It's not my fault.
thanks for your uploads!! fast d/l,,,magnet link works.